Monday 26 September 2016

September Favourites

Happy Monday beauties!😘

So with the month of September drawing to an end I decided to share with you my favourite things that I used or wore non-stop in the month of September from makeup, clothing to music. You'll find all the links to the products (if you wish to buy them) and links to the music (if you wish to hear them!) down below. Let's not waste time and get into today's post! Hope you enjoy it 😁.

Beauty and Makeup
1. ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip - 'Chi'
A couple of months ago I bought a few lipsticks (and by a few I mean A LOT) by ColourPop which is probably my favourite lipstick brand right now (I will insert a photo of the package below). I found out about this brand while watching my favourite youtuber 'Jeanine Amapola' swatch these beauties ❤. 'Chi' is a brownish-nude colour and it's also matte which I love. However when you apply it, it does not dry too quickly so it gives you time to fix it and apply it however you want. I also bought the matching lipliner which is not expensive at all. I bought them using Malta Post's Send on as they did not ship to Malta, but, GOOD NEWS, ColourPop now does international shipping! You're welcome 😉.




2. Kiko Pearly Eye Base Primer
I bought this together with the Kiko Face Primer (which will be my next favourite) while I was in Cologne (Germany) a couple of weeks ago. They had 70% off almost half of their store so you can imagine my happiness once I entered the store! What I loved about this product is that apart from being a great eye primer, it does not crease my eyeshadow and it really highlights your eyelids.

3. Kiko City Filter Sunscreen (FacePrimer)
This product has SPF 50 plus it is also a great primer for using it before applying your foundation or concealer - highly recommend.


4. Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
I've tried contouring a couple of times and although I'm not perfect - I got the gist of it! I started using the NYX Contouring and Highlighting palette and I love it. However, I received the Hoola Bronzer as a birthday present a couple of months ago and I've heard so many great things about it that I was really excited to try it out. I love it particularly because it is not of thick consistency or hard to shape with and therefore it allows you to use your brush properly to shape your face to give it more definition.



5. Benefit Roller Lash Curling Mascara
I got this product as part of my birthday present from my friends too. I always knew it was a good mascara but I never thought it was this good. To begin with the brush is quite small compared to other mascara wands. This will help when applying mascara especially to the lower lashes as you can easily apply a coat of mascara to each individual lash without any clumps. Also, with just two coats (I normally apply an average of 4-5 coats to give my lashes more of a fuller look) it gives your lashes a lot of volume and length as if you are wearing fake lashes when in fact you're not!


Clothing
6. Black and White Leotard
I love this piece. You can wear it with shorts or skirts or even with high waisted jeans especially now that the colder days are soon upon us. And the best part is that it won't even show that you're wearing a leotard!
I wore my leotard when I was in Gozo last week. I paired it with a black skirt and white converse.

Music
7. Let Me Love You - DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber
8. Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue ft. JP Cooper
9. Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
10. Hey - Afrojack
11. Gone - Afrojack
12. Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur

That is all for today! Hope you enjoyed today's post and we'll see you on Wednesday for Part 2 of the Travel Series 😊. Links of the makeup and music mentioned above are listed below.

Take care,
DP XXX

Links:
Makeup
1. ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip - Chi
    ColourPop Lipliner - Chi
2. Kiko Pearly Eye Base Primer
3. Kiko City Filter Sunscreen (Face Primer)
4. Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
5. Benefit Roller Lash Curling Mascara

Music
9. Let Me Love You - DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber
10. Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue ft. JP Cooper
11. Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
12. Hey - Afrojack
13. Gone - Afrojack
14. Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur

Don't forget to find us on social media for little sneak peeks of blogs before they are public, preparations, planning and more of Distorted Priorities!

'Like' us on Facebook: Distorted Priorities
Send us an email - we'd love to hear from you (could be from response to blog suggestions): distortedpriorities@gmail.com
Follow us on Twitter for regular updates: @distortedblogs
Follow us on our official Instagram and our personal ones too:
Official Instagram: distortedpriorities
Deborah's Instagram: deborahsaliba97
Yanica's Instagram: yanica97

No comments :

Post a Comment