Wednesday 14 February 2018

Valentine's Day 2018 Lookbook - 3 outfits

Hi everyone! Happy Valentine's Day - I hope you enjoy this day with your loved ones whether it's your partner, siblings, best friends or family. Don't forget to tell the people that are dear to you that you love them!

Before I get into today's post I wanted to remind you that I just posted two polls on the Facebook Page with regards to travel blogposts and vlogs and I would appreciate if you would vote for your preferred option. You can check them out here and here.

For today's post I decided to share with you three different last minute outfit ideas for Valentine's Day. I tried to vary the styles for different activities that you might be doing so I have a casual one for those of you who might be spending Valentine's Day throughout the day by going to lunch for instance, an all black outfit and finally a dressier option for all those who might be going for a dinner date! All outfit details will be at the end of each post!





Outfit Details #1 - Casual 



For this outfit I decided to add something to the outfit that would give it that pop of colour. I chose this bright coral sweater that I paired it with my blue jeans. This outfit is extremely comfortable and the white sneakers with the roses detail ties the outfit all together!


Details: 


Coral Sweater - Mango
Jeans - Hillfiger Denim
Shoes - Bershka


Outfit Details #2 - All Black




I got the inspiration for this outfit after I wore this exact outfit for this year's Carnival. The only difference was that I wore the bandana round my head rather than my neck since we were going for a biker look.  This simple outfit is for all those who love wearing all black! I simply paired this black trousers (more like leggings) with a black leotard. I threw on my leather jacket and finished it off with my black booties. To add that extra pop of colour I tied the bandana round my neck. Obviously, you can do without it according to your liking. 


Outfit Details #2 - All Black

Trousers - Zara
Leotard - Boohoo
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Boots - New Look
Scarf - Terranova


Outfit #3 - Dressier Attire


I loved this dress and I believe that this is a fancy dress but one which we still did not over dress since the boots are flats and do not have any heels. You might want to throw on a scarf or a jacket as it's quite cold outside!


Outfit Details #3:

Dress: Forever 21 
Knee-High Boots: Downunder Malta

And that is all for today's blogpost! Hope you liked it - wishing you an amazing Valentine's Day. Don't forget to vote for the poll and I'll talk to you all next week.

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment