Thursday 9 February 2017

Day time/Night time Makeup Transformation

Hi beauties! I'm back in Malta after a short vacation in Vienna & Bratislava and blogging collaborations are on in full swing! I worked really hard for these posts, I hope you like them!

Tonight's post is another collab with What Sarah Writes. Lat week we each posted our January Favourites on each other's blogs. You can see my favourites here and Sarah's favourites here. A couple of months ago I had posted a day time-night time outfit transformation and you loved it! So together with Sarah today we decided to give you a day time-night time makeup transformation on my blog and an OOTD on Sarah's blog. Don't forget to check both of our posts 💛 You can check out Sarah's OOTD right here.



Starting off with the day time makeup I started off by applying my Deborah Milano Dress Me Perfect Foundation in the shade 03 Sand. For concealer, I used my Deborah Milano Radiance Creator and applied that on my imperfections as well as under my eyes to hide any dark circles. To finish the base of the makeup look I used my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Foundation. For blush I used the Maybelline Blush in 100 Peach Pop. I moisturized my lips using the Baby Lips Dr.Rescue by Maybelline. I applied a few coats of mascara using the Deborah Milano 24hr Absolute Volume Mascara. For my brows, I did the same routine that is applying the darkest shade from the Essence Quattro Eyeshadow palette in the shade 05 to die for. 


For my eyes I used the Sleek i-Divine Palette in Enchanted Forest 098. I kept it simple for the day time look and simply applied the 1st and 4th shade from the palette all over my lid, Glass Slipper & Fairy God Mother respectively.






For the night time I touched up my lips and my eyeshadow to make the makeup look more night time appropriate. I started off by applying Pumpkin all over my lid from the same palette which is a golden shade (1st one from the 2nd row). To create a simple smokey eye effect I used my favourite dark shades out of this palette i.e. Drizella (last shade from the 1st row) and a mix of Anastasia & Lady Tremaine (4th and 6th shade from the 2nd row respectively). I applied these dark shades one after the other to the outer part of my eyelid and blended well until I got the desired look. I used the same dark shades for my bottom lash line instead of eyeliner so that it would compliment the eyeshadow look perfectly.




For my lips I used Sleek's Matte Me liquid lipstick in the shade Velvet Slipper. 



That is all for tonight's post! Hope you liked it 😄

Love, 
Deborah X

Photos taken by Sabrina Sacco.

Products mentioned:
Deborah Milano Dress Me Perfect Foundation - from Remedies Pharmacies
Deborah Milano Radiance Creator - from Remedies Pharmacies
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Foundation - from Melita Health & Beauty
Maybelline Blush in 100 Peach Pop
Deborah Milano 24hr Absolute Volume Mascara - from Remedies Pharmacies
Sleek i-Divine Palette in Enchanted Forest 098 - from Melita Health & Beauty
Sleek's Matte Me liquid lipstick in the shade Velvet Slipper - from Melita Health & Beauty

No comments :

Post a Comment