Thursday 16 March 2017

Airport Outfit

Hi everyone! Hope this post finds you all well. Before I get into today's post (I feel I always say this!) I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the support that you have given the blog and all the lovely comments we have been receiving; both myself & Nicole. We truly appreciate it and we cannot wait to bring you more interesting content! Now let's get into today's post!


As you might know, a couple of weeks ago I was in Vienna & Bratislava with my friends. A couple of hours before the trip I asked Sabrina to meet me at Smart City to take a couple of photos of me with the outfit I was wearing for the travel part of this trip. Today, I decided to share it with you. It's a super comfy outfit and I believe that this type of outfit is key when travelling! For those of you who love travel blogs I might do one very soon either this week or next week so stay tuned for that!

Let's get into the details shall we?


Starting from the trousers, I wore my black ankle-length jeans from Stradivarius. I've been loving the ankle-length jeans lately and I feel that these are the comfiest type of trousers so I decided to wear them to the airport. I paired the black jeans with a black & grey sweater because I wanted to stay warm on the flight and then I threw on my black & white bomber jacket (all the details to the outfit will be found at the end of the post). Finally, I paired this outfit with my white converse and my mauve-pink baseball cap because what better way to hide the curls I didn't manage to straighten than a cap haha?! I also took with me my black bag to put all the essentials I need in it.



That is all for today you guys! Hope you enjoyed this look - let me know what your airport essentials are down below! Tomorrow Nicole's blogpost will go up so make sure you check back on our page!

Take care,
Deborah X

Details:
Black Jeans - Stradivarius
Grey Sweater - Jennyfer
Black and White Bomber Jacket - Forever 21
Baseball Cap - H&M
Shoes - Converse
Bag - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment