Friday 10 March 2017

Review: CHI Rose Hip Oil - Protecting Shampoo & Conditioner

Hi dolls! FINALLY the weekend is here 😍 I had such a busy week BUT I had a very exciting meeting last Thursday regarding a huge project I will be sharing with you on the blog in a couple of week's time! Stay tuned 😉

Today I promised you to get up another review, this time it is from the brand CHI. Firstly I would like to thank CHI Malta for sending me some of their products to try out and review. To be 100% honest with you, I was a bit skeptical to try out new hair products for the simple reason that I like to stick to the ones I have and don't really change. I have been using L'Oreal products for quite a while now as was suggested by my hairdresser as my hair (naturally super curly) used to get so tangled ! But I decided to give these two products a try and I'm so glad I did.


Before I get into the review part I am going to give you a brief about this range. The Rose Hip Oil range comes with 6 products in total:
  • Protecting Shampoo
  • Protecting Conditioner 
  • Repair & Shine Leave-In Tonic
  • Dry UV Protecting Oil
  • Dry Shampoo
  • Recovery Treatment
The key ingredients in this range are: Rose Hip Oil which helps in preventing colour fading, Silk which helps to strengthen and protect the hair's cuticle, Vitamin C & Antioxidants which rejuvenates the hair and offers an intense shine boost and a UV Protectant which protects against the harsh UV rays that fade and dull hair colour.

Protecting Shampoo


''Gently cleanse colour-treated hair while preserving tone and intensity. Rose hip oil, vitamin C and antioxidants prevent colour loss while increasing shine and vibrancy.''

My thoughts...
My hair is naturally the colour you see it in the photos and posts but I do have caramel dip-dye although I've done it over a year and a half ago so I only have a few pieces that are still in the caramel dip-dye shade. However when I applied the shampoo it felt so smooth and it really helped with preserving the caramel shade. And can we please talk about the smell of it? It honestly smelled like I was bathing in a bath full of rose petals 🌷 What more do you need in life?!

Protecting Conditioner


''Restore moisture into colour-treated hair to eliminate dull and dry hair. Vitamin C revitalizes for added radiance and shine.''

My thoughts...
I know I've tried a great conditioner when I actually manage to brush my hair after I've washed it. I've had so many problems with tangles and my brush literally getting stuck in my hair that there was a time that I thought there was no hope for my hair! Thankfully, I managed to tame it slightly!! This conditioner really helped with eliminating any tangles I had in my hair and it made my hair super smooth and so much easier when I later started straightening it since there weren't any tangles!

If you have any other questions you'd like to ask you can either message our page or else you can contact CHI Malta directly on their Facebook page or you can also try visiting their website

Happy weekend & I'll see you all next week beauties!

Love,
Deborah X

Follow us on our Social Media:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Check out the March blog posts so far!
Review: Arad Dead Sea Malta - Fluffy Body Mousse
How to: Contour & Highlight
Review: Arad Dead Sea Malta - Facial Hydro Mousse
Soft Berry Tones - Spring Appropriate Makeup






1 comment :

  1. Its look really nice and i will surely buy it and hope it will be good for my skin. best rosehip oil

    ReplyDelete