Monday 25 September 2017

Maxi Skirts & Maxi Dresses

Hi friends! New week and for some of us it means going back to school or going back to work - it's okay we got this!

For those of you who follow me on Facebook, yesterday I announced that I have collaborated with 4 beautiful ladies to share with you 5 new posts for #endofsummer. Today, our 1st post goes up, and it happens to be that I am the first one to post!! Make sure to 'like' all of the other ladies' pages to be the first to get notified when a new blogpost is up!

For today's post I decided that it would be best to close of Summer 2017 by sharing with you 3 outfits that are either maxi dresses or maxi skirts. I have been wearing these non-stop and although last weekend we had a change in the weather here in Malta, I will still be wearing this outfits for a couple more days. These outfits are perfect for work or even for university or school - obviously, adjust these to your liking. Shall we get started?



Maxi Dress #1




This is one of my favourite maxi dresses. I've had this for a while but I still wear it non-stop. I love the colours - it's as if I'm saying my final goodbyes to this summer!



Maxi Dress #2




I got this maxi dress a while ago too! My favourite thing about this dress it the slit it has at the side - I feel it makes it slightly more wearable even for work (obviously, it's not suitable for all jobs!)




Maxi Skirt #3




I love this combination especially for a dinner date or simply going out on a Saturday or Friday night! Also, can we please take a moment to appreciate the back detail of the crop top - it's my favourite!





That's it for today! Make sure to check out all the other ladies' blogposts as we have till Friday with posting new content! Also, we announced a new giveaway so make sure to check it out our pages.

Love,
Deborah X


Photography: MCMifsud Photography

Outfit Details:

Maxi Dress #1 - New Look
Maxi Dress #2 - Forever 21
Maxi Skirt - New Look
Crop Top - Stradivarius

No comments :

Post a Comment