Friday 7 December 2018

How To Style: Little Black Dress

It's already Day 7 of Blogmas and I am trying to keep up with all of the content! Today's post is a continuation the 'series' How To Style where basically I pick one staple wardrobe piece and show you how you can style it in three different ways. If you haven't checked out the first post you can do so here - it's styling a leather skirt in three different ways. Let's go!

Option 1 - Denim Wear





For the first outfit I decided to go for a casual look with this black dress. I don't usually wear dresses for a casual outfit unless I am abroad or I am going to a party and I want to be comfortable. Therefore, I decided that for this outfit I wear this new denim jacket with faux fur from the inside to keep you warm. I bought this during Black Friday and I am glad I did because you can wear it with so many things. 



I then added this cute black backpack because if I wear this outfit it will most probably be for shopping or for lunch so I would need somewhere to put my things in. Finally, I finished this look by wearing my usual white Adidas. 




Option 2 - Sassy in Black




This is one of my regular outfits that I wear if I go out. A leather jacket has become such a staple piece in my wardrobe and I actually purchased a new one because the other one was a bit too old and it even started peeling. I would wear this outfit either for a dinner date or for something a bit more formal. 


I wore the same black dress and simply paired it with my black court heels. Since the dress is sleevless I wore my black leather jacket and then I finished the look with this clutch bag.


Option 3 - Sweaters over Dresses



For my final look I simply threw on a comfy cropped sweater over the black dress to give it a completely different look. I have worn this sweater over a black pencil skirt which kind of looks the same but this is way comfier! 



For shoes I wore my staple black ankle boots - yes, I did purchase a new pair as well because I have worn out the other pair. It's very simple and very comfy which is why it is perfect for a dinner during the week where you want to dress up a bit but not be too formal!




I hope you liked this blogpost and that you are liking these posts from the How To Style 'series'. I will leave a link of the recent posts and videos for you to check out - Happy Weekend!

Love,
Deborah X


For the makeup look of this post, you can read the blogpost here.

Blogmas Day 6

Ongoing giveaways: Giveaway 2 & Giveaway 3

No comments :

Post a Comment