Saturday 8 December 2018

November Favourites

I know what you're thinking, ''Don't you think that November Favourites are a bit too late now?!''. And you're right but I decided to post it anyways just because I wanted to share with you my favourite items at the moment - especially if you're looking for something similar for yourself or as a gift!

Primer



The first thing I am going to talk to you about is the Catrice Prime & Fine Fixing Spray. I am not one who normally uses primers and setting sprays however, I tried it out a couple of weeks ago for my graduation makeup and I ended up loving it. I really think it was thanks to it that my makeup stayed on for such a long time. I just spray it before I even start applying anything to my face and finish with it after I have done all my makeup.


Face


For face products I have two favourites which include a pressed powder, a blush and a bronzer.  For the pressed powder I am loving the Artdeco Powder Foundation. I have been using this product for a couple of months, and I love particularly how smooth and flawless it makes my skin look plus it's also very lightweight.



Another favourite of mine is the Catrice Matte Bronzer Powder. It is super affordable and very easy to work with. I created a makeup look in the first days of blogmas featuring this product which you can check out here.


Eyes


For mascara, I am a bit picky. Since I don't really have naturally long lashes I like to find a mascara that makes my lashes look long and full. That's why I have been using the Catrice Little Black One Mascara. 



For eyeliner I recently re-discovered the Rimmel Wonder Wing Eyeliner - I just love how black and perfect it makes your eyeliner look. A couple of days ago I found out about this new product that Rimmel just launched and which I think is perfect for the festive activities that we might have at the moment. I'm talking about the Wonder'Swipe 2-in-1 Liner to Shadow which is basically a gold eyeliner which you can smudge to get a pretty golden shade of eye-shadow. It's not something dramatic but it's something really fun plus you can make the eyeliner as thick as you want. I talk more about these new Rimmel products in the recent blogmas post where I created a makeup look using only Rimmel products which you can check out here.



Lips


Let's face it, we all need that perfect nude shade for when we just want some colour to our lips but nothing too extreme. My current nude favourite is the Wet n Wild in Nudist Peach. Every time I apply it, I am in awe of how good my lips look after I apply it and how it does not make my lips dry AT ALL. Plus, it's super cheap!


I cannot do a blogmas post without mentioning some type of red lipstick, I mean we are heading towards Christmas right? My current favourite is my newly purchased ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip (ILuvSarahii collab) in Arriba. It's a perfect shade of red, and as always ColourPop matte liquid lipsticks do not dry out your lips.

And that's the end of my November favourites. Thank you so much for reading yet another blogpost and supporting my blog. I'll talk to you very soon!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment