Friday 7 October 2016

Easy Back to School Makeup Look

Hi everyone!

Happy weekeeeeend 😁 Hope everyone is doing okay and that you're all trying to get used to the school/university routine.

Today I'm going to share with you my go-to makeup look for university which usually takes me less than 10 minutes. I've looked for these kind of makeup looks multiple times on Youtube but every time I do, I always find makeup looks which either take too much time to create or consist some kind of smokey eye or some form of contouring or highlighting. I mean, I love all of those things but do I really have time for all of this in the morning? Who got time for a winged eyeliner at 6.30am? Who got time for contouring or blending your eye-shadow? Not me! If I know I've got a couple of extra minutes in the morning, I can rest assure you that I would rather spend them sleeping rather than doing my makeup for school!
Products I used to create this easy makeup look

So this makeup look is for all of you who are looking for a simple look for school or for those who are not morning people (just like me) or for those of you who are always late (guilty here too 🙈). Let's get on with the post 👉

I usually start my makeup look by applying concealer to my dark areas, pimples or imperfections. Conceal under the eyes in a downward triangular shape so as to illuminate the area and make you look more awake. I usually sleep late (and I regret that in the morning) so I'd take all the help I can get from my concealer! Then I move on to applying some powder foundation to set everything in place and remove that shininess or oiliness. Afterwords I apply some natural-looking blush to give my face some colour as I usually look pale in the morning! I finish my makeup look with some mascara which I apply to my top and bottom lashes. Feel free to apply some lip balm to your lips to help keep them moisturized throughout the day. I also like to lightly fill in my brows with some eye-shadow colour that matches my eyebrows (links to all the products I use at the end of the post) and use some of that excess eye-shadow to apply it as eyeliner on my waterline. And that's it - it's as simple as that 😆
End result!
Don't forget to find us on social media for little sneak peeks of blogs before they are public, preparations, planning and more of Distorted Priorities!

'Like' us on Facebook: Distorted Priorities
Send us an email - we'd love to hear from you (could be from response to blog suggestions): distortedpriorities@gmail.com
Follow us on Twitter for regular updates: @distortedblogs
Follow us on our official Instagram and our personal ones too:
Official Instagram: distortedpriorities
Deborah's Instagram: deborahsaliba97
Yanica's Instagram: yanica97

I hope this helped you in some way or another and I'll see you next Monday!
Happy weekend beauties 😘
DP XXX

Links:
Maybelline New York Rocket Mascara
Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush
Maybelline New York Eraser Eye Concealer
Essence Quattro Eyeshadow (used for brows)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm


No comments :

Post a Comment