Sunday 2 April 2017

3 Wardrobe Essentials for Spring ft.Six Malta

Hi everyone! I'm SO excited for today's post for many reasons. First it is a collab with the lovely Kezia from KezziesCorner (all of her social media will be down below). Make sure to check Kezia's blogpost here as she will be sharing with you her 5 Favourite Essentials for the Springtime. I'll just share with you a sneak peek 💜




Secondly, we partnered up with SIX Malta to bring you this post. I handpicked the items you will be seeing myself and I'm going to show you how to style them and why you need them in your wardrobe. So thank you again SIX Malta! Lastly, I just love how the photos turned out - I mean I couldn't thank Sabrina enough for her work! One final thing, stay tuned till the end of the post for a giveaway! Enough talking now, shall we get into the post?

Today I will be sharing you my favourite 3 picks from this shop. However, I picked two other things that I will be sharing with you in the coming days.

1. Floppy Hat

The first thing I picked from their shop (and which I love SO much) is this gorgeous floppy hat in the shade navy blue and it has a brown rim around it which I love. You can pair it in some many ways. I decided to pair mine with a black sweater and a pair of black jeans however you can always wear it with super light colours now that spring is approaching. You can wear it with all-white clothing so that the hat would be the center of attention, you can wear it with beige or cream! Be as creative as you possibly can with this hat!



2. Brown Shoulder Bag

Can we just talk about how stunning this shade of brown is? I picked this bag specifically because it goes to well with the hat both the blue and the brown rim. Again, there are so many ways that you can style it but what I loved most about this is that although it is quite a compact handbag, there is so much room to carry your essentials with you whether it is some makeup, mobile, keys .. so perfect for this upcoming season!


3. Grey Backpack

This backpack is so cute I just couldn't resist not picking it and showing you some ways how I would style it. Again, I paired this will all black (I love black!) but you can easily wear this with greys, pastel colours and even specific shades of beige. Apart from its main compartment it has two small pockets - I love the bronze detail! You can wear for when you go to a picnic or hiking with your friends or even if you decide to be adventurous and go for horse riding - this bag is perfect to carry around with you and put all of your necessities in it.



At SIX Malta you can find lots of other stunning pieces! Tell me which of these 3 picks was your favourite in the comments section below! I will insert some photos below of some other things Sabrina photographed at their shop in Paola.







On one last note as I mentioned earlier there is a giveaway going on at Distorted Priorities where you can win 4 goodies from The Body Shop. You can find all the details of how you can win right here.


That is all for today you guys!

I'll see you all next week 😄
Deborah X

Kezia from Kezzie's Corner:
Kezzie's Corner Facebook Page
Instagram
Blog
Youtube Channel
Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment