Saturday 1 April 2017

Review: Arad Dead Sea Malta - Mud Mask

Today I'm here with yet another review from this amazing brand. I will be reviewing the Mud Mask. I have already reviewed two other products from this brand so if you'd like to check them out, you can do so by clicking on the following links:

''This intensely rich mask removes excess oils and unblocks pored to relieve skin of toxins and bacteria, while providing stimulation and revival.'' 


My thoughts...
A couple of days ago I tried on this Mud Mask by Arad Dead Sea while I was having my Friday night pampering session. I applied a generous amount of this product on my face focusing mostly on the nose area because I had a couple of blackheads that I wanted to see whether it will have any effect on them. I then left this mask on my face for about 10 minutes and afterwords rinsed it off with warm water.

My skin after I used the product felt so smooth and soft and it really gave my face a glow. However, what I was astonished most about this product is the fact that the black heads around the nose area completely disappeared. When I usually run my fingers on my nose to see if I can feel any blackheads growing I feel my skin slightly harsh but after I used this mud mask I noticed that this normally-harsh-area was actually so soft and when I looked in the mirror I realized that the black heads were now very minimal.

All in all I loved this product and I would most definitely purchase it again!


If you want to purchase this product alongside other Arad products simply contact them through their Facebook page or message us for more details.

I'm going to try and get another blog post up tomorrow so stay tuned for that!

Love,
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment