Saturday 8 April 2017

March Favourites

Hi lovlies!
Hope you had a great week and that you're all pumped for the weekend ahead of us; time to relax and have fun !

Today's post is a Favourites one. I didn't do last month's because I had so many exciting content that I felt that it was getting a bit boring doing the favourites every single month so I decided to take a month break - but I realized I miss them too much so I'm back at it again with the monthly favourites.


In today's post I decided to share with you only the beauty products to switch things up a bit. Let's get started!

1. NYX Contour & Highlight Palette

This past month I have been trying to improve my highlight & contour game! There were a couple of weeks that I didn't even try contouring or highlighting because it was too much work haha! However, this past month I have been at it again and trying to improve my skills. This palette is the only thing I have with regards to contour and highlight. I do have the Hoola Bronzer and a liquid highlighter from L'Oreal but this palette is still one of my favourites. It's got 4 highlight shades as well as 4 contour shades that are suitable for any skin type. And for those asking me what to do with the shades that are too light or too dark for your skin I have the answer for you! I use them for my eyeshadow; either to create a brown smokey eye or else to highlight the inner corner of my eyelid. Therefore I recommend this palette 100% and I promise you, you will make use of each & every shade!


2. Steffania D'Alessandro Mascara

This is one of the two products that I got to try out this month as part of another blog post (that will be up next week). I loved this mascara because of its brush. It's not huge and the size of it makes it perfect to coat your lashes especially your lower ones because we all know how hard it can get to not poke your eyes with the mascara wand!


3. Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector

Again, this concealer is a product I tried out this month for an upcoming blog post and I was in awe of how much it covers your under-eye darkness. Obviously, all concealers are meant to do that but since this is specifically used for under the eye; to correct any discolouration as well as darkness I liked how it covered the dark area as well as brighten my under eye. I looked like I just woke up from a 12 hour sleep!


4. ColourPop Lippie Stix

I have bought these two products quite a while ago however I have been obsessing over the ultra matte liquid lipsticks recently. Last Sunday I went out for my friend's birthday and wanted to switch up the colour for my lips and I decided to go for a dark purple. I picked this lippie stix that I actually forgot I have and I loved the colour, the application and how it did not dry my lips because it is quite moisturizing. I actually used the pinkish shade for my mum's birthday dinner last Wednesday and re-confirmed why I fell in love with these two products again!


Wearing Poppin'

Wearing Back Up
That's it for this month's favourites! What were your beauty favourites for the month of March? Let me know in the comments below so that I can try them out myself!

I will see you next week,
Deborah X

Links:
NYX Contour & Highlight Palette from Roseberry Valletta or from CultBeauty
Steffania D'Alessandro Mascara from Melita Health & Beauty
Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector from Melita Health & Beauty
ColourPop Lippie Stix in the shades Poppin' & Back Up

No comments :

Post a Comment