Wednesday 3 May 2017

April Favourites

Hi ladies! Hope you're having a great day! Another month is over (summer is quickly approaching!!) and that means that another Favourties blogpost will be up. Therefore today I will be sharing with you the products I have been using quite often during the month of April with regards to beauty products. Let's get started 😄


So to put you in the picture I am currently FORCING myself NOT to buy any more makeup because I have waayyy to many foundations, mascaras and palettes than an average human being (this will end as soon as summer begins haha!). Therefore, when the mascaras that I used to use non-stop finished I had to turn my attention towards other mascaras that were sitting in my makeup collection, particularly the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Reloaded Mascara as well as the Max Factor False Lash Epic. I got both of these products at a bloggers event way back in November but I never actually tried them until recently. I love the Rimmel one because it gives your lashes such volume and blackness to your lashes plus it makes them look super long. I love the classic mascara wand it has and it makes it so much easier for me to apply mascara to my top lashes.



For both my top and bottom lashes I also have been using the Max Factor one. To be quite honest with you, I didn't like the shape of the wand at first because it does come with a curved-balled tip. However, when I actually tried it I realized that it's actually helpful when it comes to applying your mascara to your bottom lashes plus I also love the volume it gives your lashes.



Another product I have been using lately is the Rimmel BB Cream with SPF 25. I have been super lazy to go for the full coverage foundation so I was reaching for this quite a lot. Also, it gives you more of an I-don't-have-foundation-look so it's perfect for when I have university or work!


Another favourite that sometimes I feel I use waaay too much is the 3ina Pen Eyeliner. I love pens when it comes to eyeliners because then my hand would be steadier when applying the liner! All time favourite 10/10 💜



The last beauty related product is the Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in the shade Bittersweet. It's always been a favourite of mine but lately I have been trying to switch from the usual nude lips I like to wear, and trying to wear more pinkish shades! This is the perfect dark-pink kind of shade 💓



What were YOUR April Favourites? Let me know in the comments section down below! Also, make sure you're following us on Instagram as well as 'like' our Facebook page because I will be announcing 2 giveaways very soon as well showing you sneak peeks of a huge local event that I'm super excited to be part of !

If you have any blogpost requests you'd like to see in the summertime feel free to message us or comment them down below!

I will talk to you all next week!
Deborah X


No comments :

Post a Comment