Saturday 27 May 2017

Malta Fashion Week #Day5 - Outfit of the Night

For those of you who follow my blog or follow me on our Facebook Page, know that I have exams coming up next Monday. Therefore, I couldn't attend all of the fashion shows at the Malta Fashion Week 2017. Thankfully, I managed to attend yesterday's shows meaning I got to see three amazing collections from three talented designers, two Maltese and one Serbian. I will have the blogpost all about the new collections later on today. This post is specifically dedicated for the outfit that I wore yesterday!





I chose this backless red bodycon dress. I never in a million years thought I would be comfortabe with wearing this type of dress for the simple reason that my back was completely 'exposed' so to speak plus the straps were joined together by twisting both of the straps and crossing them over to create this really cool design at the back of your dress! This is that kind of dress that you can switch the straps in different ways to make your dress look different. However, I chose to wear it this way!







Since it it is quite a statement dress and it does have a low V, I decided to keep it simple with accessories and I simply wore my Michael Kors watch with the dress. I paired it with my black high heels as well as my black clutch bag. It was such a fun night - thank you goes to Lara and Kezia for taking the photos for me (I know I can be quite picky when choosing a photo)! And a bigger thank you to Neil Psaila for taking the more professional photos because I'm quite camera shy but he patiently kept taking photos until I found one that I love!

Dress - Chante Boutique
Shoes - New Look
Clutch Bag - Stradivarius
Watch - Michael Kors

I will see you later on today as I will be posting the overview of yesterday's fashion shows! In the meantime you can still check out my Insta stories on @distortedpriorities to see the videos I posted yesterday during the fashion shows.

Love,
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment