Sunday 21 May 2017

Bloggers' Event - Baystreet Fashion Show

Hi beauties 😘 Hope you're all feeling well! I finally recovered from the cold and sore throat I had 😆 Today is a very exciting post! A couple of days ago I received an invite to the Baystreet Fashion Show where 20 brands that have their outlet at Baystreet participated in this fashion show. I had such a lovely time - I met my fellow blogger friends, chatted a bit and also got a sneak peek of all the colourful and stunning pieces from the respective brands from their newest collections.


The participating brands included: Original Marines, Aldo, Adidas, Sketchers, Ipanema, Jennyfer, Misto, Dolce Plus, London F, Terranova, Guess, Calliope, Liu Jo, Golden Point, Trussardi, Sunlab, Bortex Women and Children, Pedro del Hierro, Corefiel and Women's Secret. I will be sharing with you some photos of my favourite pieces credits to the amazing Mark Soler.























I suggest you go and visit one of these outlets in Baystreet and get your wardrobe ready for the summertime with clothing pieces of vibrant colours that scream FUN, SUN and SUMMER 🌞💛

My outfit for the night was the one below! Let me know what you think of it! Special thanks goes to Baystreet for the invite 💟


It was so much fun catching up with other bloggers!






Outfit details:

Shirt: Pimkie 
Choker: Forever 21
Jeans - New Look
Jacket - Miss Selfridge


Don't forget the giveaway that closes tomorrow - all details can be found here. Also, next Tuesday 23rd May is my 20th birthday and I have a small surprise for you so make sure you are following us on social media to find out what it is!

Thanks for reading today's post! I will see you all very soon 😄

Take Care!
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment