Wednesday 25 October 2017

Melita Health and Beauty Night Out '17 + Reviewing Goodie Bag Products

Hi everyone! I'm back with another blogpost. Life at the moment is really busy and I'm trying to keep up with everything that is going on in my life at the moment. Enough about me now! About two weeks ago, I was invited to a Beauty Night Out at Melita Health & Beauty. Basically, this is a night out at Melita where bloggers and youtubers get together to chit chat, have a drink or two and nibble on some food!

It was such a lovely night - I met my blogger friends as well as made some new ones!




Melita Health & Beauty sells various brands and products as well as offer various services. For more information you can visit their website. Recently, Melita has launched Wet n Wild and added this brand to the long list of makeup brands that they sell - I can assure you, you will not leave here empty handed! I bought some products from this brand already but I do have to go back and purchase a couple more products from this super affordable brand.












As you can see our goodie bags were filled to the brim so I decided to talk about some of the products that we got!


First things first, can we just talk about how AMAZING this perfume smells?! Christmas is coming up so if you have no idea what to get your special someone or your best friend - this is your cue!!


I've heard about this brand & about how great their eyelashes are - I still haven't tried them out but I'm so excited to see how they look on me because I think they would add so much to your weekend makeup look!


Next up we have these three lip products. First up is the Rimmel Provocalips 16hr Kiss Proof Lip Colour in the shade 310 Little Minx. This is a double sided lip product - one end has a clear lip gloss and the other end has this gorgeous pigmented pink shade. I had tried this before with another shade and I can honestly tell you that that the shade is so pigmented and it stays on your lips for a really long time. 

Moving onto the second lip product I got, we have the Deborah Milano Fluid Velvet Matte Lipstick in the shade 12. I love this brand - they have really affordable prices and high quality products and this lipstick is simply amazing!

Finally, I got the Max Factor Honey Lacquer in the shade Regale Burgundy. I love the colour of this lipstick and how perfect it is for autumn. However, I don't really like the formula of it because I'm not into lip lacquers plus it's glossy so I try to steer away from them; but for anyone who loves lacquers I recommend this product because it's super long lasting.


Next up we have another three products. The first two products - La Roche Posay Mascara Volume & The Estee Lauder Universal Perfecting Primer, I have not tried out yet but given the amazing brand that I know they are I'm 100% confident that both brands will not let me down! Make sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram so that I'll keep you updated with my thoughts once I try them out. Finally, I got the Clinique Airbrush Concealer. I had done a blogpost a couple of months ago using a concealer of another high-end brand but with this product I was in awe with how well this product covers your dark areas and blemishes plus it also brightens anywhere you apply this - so I was so pumped when I saw this concealer in my goodie bag!


All of these goodies came in this A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E beauty bag which I am currently using to store my new makeup goodies.






Once again I'd like to say a huge thank you to Daniela & Jennifer for inviting me and hosting such a great night! I suggest you go check out their new Wet n Wild stand and if you have any questions feel free to send them a message on their Facebook Page and they'd be more than happy to help!

I'll talk to you in my next post!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment