Saturday 28 October 2017

Urban Style ft. 3ina Utility Collection

Hi everyone! It's Saturday and that can only mean one thing - it's the day we get to relax (at least for most of us!) and in my case try and do all my errands on this day. Tonight I have a 1920s & Halloween themed party and I'm so excited as I've never been to one! It happened to be that the products I will be reviewing today are excellent for any Halloween makeup you might want to do! What are your plans for this weekend? I'd like to know, comment down below!

Today I will be reviewing the 3ina Utility Collection. I received the PR package a couple of weeks ago and I finally decided to sit down quietly and write this blogpost for you. Although I am given these products I still give my 100% honest opinions - as you might have figured out by now! Let me know what you prefer when I review these products, whether you want me to simply review them, create a makeup look with them (where possible) or if you like me to include photos of myself with the products so that you can see how they would look. But for now enough chit-chat, let's just get straight to the blogpost!


Let's start with the first product which to be honest I was 'shocked' to see it as I had no idea what to do with it! This is the Shadow Paint (mine was in white). Basically the consistency is exactly like that of a face paint and you simply apply it all over your lid and it lasts all day. However, when I applied it, it did not completely dry and what I don't like about it is that you cannot really apply eyeshadow over it or blend it as it can get messy (at least when I tried it!). Having said that, I think these shadow paints are the perfect makeup products for Halloween to create your makeup look.


Next up is the Chubby Lipstick in the shade 113. This colour is similar to an ashy-grey with slight dark maroon tones to it. I love this lipstick, it's bold and if you're looking for something to make a statement with, this lipstick is perfect for you. I was thinking of wearing it again for tonight's Halloween party. If not, I will definitely wear it on weekends when I want that little pop of colour to complete my look.


And finally the last product is the Eyeliner Pencil in the shade 613. It's a green pencil eyeliner - you all know how much I love 3ina's liquid and pencil eyeliner so I was so happy to see this in the package. I have been meaning to try out different colours of eyeliner and I loved wearing this one because it's so different and unique. Obviously, it would look best for people with lighter eye colours such as blue or green but I can honestly say that it worked pretty well with my brown eyes haha!


That is it for today's post. Don't forget that this weekend,  it's Pama's 1st Anniversary this weekend so 3ina is giving away a FREE gift when spending €20 or more at 3INA Pama from Sat 28th October till Sun 29th October. Don't miss out!

I'll see you all in my next post!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

You can find any of the 3ina stores at The Point - Sliema, PAMA - Mosta and Qormi (next to Kiabi).

No comments :

Post a Comment