Monday 13 November 2017

Fall Essentials + Outfit - Part 2

Hi friends! New week, new post - last Friday I posted Fall Essentials and an outfit appropriate for Autumn and today is time for Part 2 i.e. a couple more essentials and another outfit. If you haven't read Part 1 yet, make sure to check it out here.

Essential #5 - Handbags



These are my current two favourite bags. I wear them around all the time plus their colour is so fall appropriate! The burgundy bag is from Bershka whilst the brown one is from Primark.

Essential #6 - Chunky Scarves



These are EVERYTHING to me during this season. The weather in Malta is somewhat getting colder somewhat still warm so I like to wear a light shirt and then wrap a scarf around my neck just in case it gets colder. When ever I go abroad I always buy a new chunky scarf because I can never have enough of them plus I believe they can make a statement too! The first scarf is from H&M whilst the second one is from Stradivarius!



Essential #7 - Burgundy Nails


In my opinion, having burgundy nails during Autumn is something you need to have! I got mine a couple of days ago and Christina from Femme Beauty did an amazing job with my nails - simple yet so elegant.


Essential #8 - Chunky Cardigan


I've had this cardigan for quite a while now and I love how it adds so much to an outfit. It's a mixture of black, white and grey and it looks gorgeous with pretty much anything you pair it with!



Essential #9 - Rider Boots


I've had this boots for over a year now, and as soon as I saw this at Forever 21 I instantly grabbed it and went to the changing room to try it out. I love the colour, I love that it's flat so it's super comfortable and I love the fact that it looks good with pretty much every pair of jeans I own!


Essential #10 - Black ankle-length boots (with a small heel)


Simple black boots - always a MUST!

Outfit




I know I had featured this outfit a couple of months ago but I just LOVE it so much so I decided to photograph it again at a different location. It's a very simple outfit yet it looks so put together. I simply have on my black button up skirt, a pair of black see-through tights and a cropped maroon sweater. Of course, I threw on my black leather jacket and my black booties! 





That's it for today! I'll see you Wednesday for a brand new blogpost xo

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Sweater - Stradivarius
Skirt - Forever 21
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Boots - New Look

Photography: MCMifsud Photography


2016 Fall Related Blogposts:


No comments :

Post a Comment