Monday 6 November 2017

Launch of Aesthetic Services at Brown's Pharmacy

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to the Launch of Aesthetic Services Event by Brown's Pharmacy and I asked my friend Claire if she wanted to tag along with me - I'm so glad we both went to the event!






Some of the services that Brown's offers are Laser Teeth Whitening, Personal Shopper, Laser Hair Removal and Aesthetic Services. Brown's Pharmacy always have the clients' best interest at heart because all of the employees are passionate about everything they do within Brown's (and I am a witness of this!). They always aim to bring the ultimate services that their customers deserve. 


There are a number of Brown's Pharmacies across the island and you can find all the locations as well as opening hours on their website

We each got a small goodie bag and inside our goodie bag we also had the Luxesse Refill and Vision Eye Lift - YAS!


Apart from offering these new aesthetic services and being a pharmacy, Brown's also sell brands such as Artdeco, Burniva, BeautyPro, King of Shaves, Misslyn and Phyris amongst other.

For more information about the services they offer feel free to contact them on their Facebook Page.


Watch the video of the event right here.

Thank you once again goes to Roxanne for inviting me to such a lovely event!

I'll see you all next time - Have a great day!

Love,
Deborah X



No comments :

Post a Comment