Friday 25 August 2017

3 Summer Outfits

Hey ! I'm back with another blogpost - and it's another collab with Kezia. I love working with this girl and we actually shot the photos you're about to see together a couple of weeks ago and we had so much fun! Last week I posted my first video on the Facebook page and I wanted to thank everyone for all the lovely messages I received - I was a bit scared to hit the 'post' button but I'm so glad I did! If you haven't watched it yet, you can do so here.

We've collaborated together to bring you a couple of outfit ideas for the last couple of days of summer. Below is a sneak peek of Kezia's outfits - make sure to check it out here after you've done reading my post 😄 As per usual, you'll find the outfit details at the end of the post and the links to all of Kezia's social media too!

Here's a sneak peek!




Let's get started

Outfit 1




In the beginning of this summer I bought this pair of comfy shorts and I have been literally living in these! They're a fancier option to your regular denim jeans and they are SO comfy! I like to wear it either with a black bodysuit, this black crop top or else a maroon off-shoulder bodysuit. As for the shoes, they don't need any introduction as you've seen them before and I know I wore them in (almost) every outfit but who needs heels when you have these comfortable sandals?! To finish off the look I wore this new choker I got from my best friend (thank you Julia!) which compliments the outfit so well in my opinion as well as this nude clutch bag I got from two friends of mine!







Outfit 2




I don't know if it's just me but I just love wearing white jeans especially during summer. There is something about them that make you look classy and elegant. As for the off-shoulder top, I had found this piece in the beginning of summer too and as soon as I entered the shop I had spotted it and instantly fell in love with it. I had seen so many people with these kind of tops that I was always on the lookout to find one and as soon as I saw the colours of it, I instantly imagined myself wearing it with white trousers and some navy blue heels. 




Outfit 3




Okay, so I know I'm going to get critisized by wearing black ripped jeans in summer but I bought these jeans while I was in Wales last July and I REAALLYYY wanted to wear them! I have to admit it was super hot when we had to take the photos and Kezia told me I'm crazy haha (I don't blame her!). Still, that doesn't take away the fact that I am in love with these new pair of ripped jeans - something that I have been looking for, for quite a while! Also, can we talk about how gorgeous this halterneck top is? I love the lace detail at the back of it - so girly! To finish off this look I wore my black high heels and my favourite handbag that I had received from my friend Lara way back in May!






That is it for today's post! Happy weekend everyone 😘

Love,
Deborah X

Outfits Details:

Outfit 1

Crop Top - River Island
Shorts - Bershka
Sandals - New Look
Choker - Accesorize
Clutch Bag - New Look
Watch - Michael Kors

Outfit 2

Top - Pull & Bear
Jeans - Forever 21
Wedge - New Look
Choker - Accesorize
Watch - Michael Kors

Outfit 3

Top - Hollister
Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - New Look
Bag - New Look
Watch - Michael Kors


Kezia's Social Media:

Snapchat: kezikezi

2 comments :