Sunday 20 August 2017

An OOTD to celebrate a year of blogging!

Good morning beautiful people! Today, the 21st August Distorted Priorities turns 1! It's already been a year of blogging: writing down ideas on the notebook, planning the outfits or testing the makeup looks, photoshoots, editing, writing the actual blogpost, attending events and fashion shows and meeting amazing people along the way! I truly feel blessed to have met so many people!



Today's post is a little bit different because we're celebrating our 1 year anniversary - I thought a photoshoot to commemorate this achievement was the way to do it + I had to pick a cute outfit to shoot in, so I thought I'd share it with you.



Don't forget that we have two giveaways going on at the moment - a Facebook one and an Instagram one where you can win ColourPop goodies so make sure you have entered in that!

Moving onto the outfit it's actually very simple and comfy and you can dress it up or dress it down! I had bought this denim skirt about a year ago from Zara. It's so easy to pair shirts with it but this time I wanted to add a pop of colour with it so I went with a bright pink tank top and to finish off the look I wore my favourite pair of sandals. Super easy, super comfy!



Today on the blog's Facebook page I will be sharing with you 10 of my favourite blogposts that I posted throughout this year (every hour) so make sure you stay tuned to that!

Again, THANK YOU so much for 1k and for a year of supporting me on this blog - couldn't have done it with you X

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography




Outfit Details:

Top - River Island
Skirt - Zara
Sandals - New Look

No comments :

Post a Comment