Monday 7 August 2017

Birthday Attire

Hi! I'm back with another outfit post - I am loving these posts lately but I have some makeup posts prepared for you so don't worry makeup lovers - I got you!

In today's post I will be sharing with you my 20th birthday outfit post. I had a party with all of my friends and this is what I wore - I hope you like it 😘




For my birthday I wanted something different and not just a regular dress. Therefore, I was super happy when I found this playsuit. Firstly I love the the fact that it is not short and the 'shorts' from the back is slightly longer than in the front. Since I am a bit tall, playsuit have a tendency to look rather short on me and obviously I wouldn't want that!

Another thing I love about this playsuit is the lovely detail on the top part. It has a low V-neck and it's got this lace detail all over it which I absolutely found stunning! Also, I love the army green colour because it's so different plus I don't own that many clothing pieces in this colour.



The highlight of this playsuit is obviously the back. It has a criss-cross detail and apart from this detail, this playsuit is completely backless. I have to admit I do spend a couple of minutes trying to figure out how to put it on but other than that it's absolutely beautiful.



I paired this playsuit with a brown pair of wedge and wore my watch and the same black lace choker that you've seen before on the blog. I think they look amazing all together 💜!

Let me know what you think of the outfit in the comments section down below!

That's it for today ladies! Have a great week 😘

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

Outfit Details:

Playsuit: Suiteblanco
Shoes: Bags World
Watch: Michael Kors
Choker: Bershka



No comments :

Post a Comment