Sunday 27 August 2017

Keeping it Classy in Black

Hi beauties 😘 I hope you’re having a fantastic week! Summer is passing by so quickly and despite the fact that I try to avoid wearing black because of the excessive heat we have here in Malta, I cannot ignore the fact that the combination of black & white together is always a great idea – even if it’s in summer.




Therefore, today’s post is all about this gorgeous outfit which includes black and white pieces. Whenever I wear this outfit I feel unstoppable (not kidding haha!) for the simple reason that I honestly feel like I can conquer the word! I know it sounds silly and far fetched but have you ever put on an outfit that made you feel unstoppable or on top of your game? This is my outfit! Let’s get into the details!






So I don’t usually wear these type of pants but I tried going out of my comfort zone again plus I instantly fell in love with the material and the way the trousers look! Since this pair of trousers is not straight leg I chose to pair the trousers with something fitted like this black crop top I have. It’s got a lovely lacey detail on it which I love – PLUS I got this on sale for only €7!! #bargain



For shoes, I wore these black chunky heels which I believe compliment the outfit so well! You can also opt for a something more elegant like a pair of strappy sandals.


To accessorize, I obviously wore my Michael Kors watch and my lace choker because I thought it complimented the crop top really well!


Let me know what you think of this outfit! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook πŸ˜˜

I'll see you all very soon πŸ’œ


Love,

Deborah


Outfit details:
Trousers - River Island
Crop Top - New Look
Choker - Bershka
Shoes - New Look
Watch - Michael Kors

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment