Monday 14 August 2017

Celebrity Inspired Makeup - Perrie Edwards ft. 3ina UV Collection

It's finally here! I have been working on this blogpost for a while now and although it's long overdue I'm so excited it's finally here! 


Okay, so I decided to start a new 'series' (at least that's what I'm going to call them!) called Celebrity Inspired Makeup. Basically, as the name suggests I will be picking a celebrity wearing a particular makeup look during a fashion show or red carpet or music video and try to re-create the look. Obviously, I am no makeup artist but I decided to give it a go! It's more of using the makeup look as inspiration rather than create an exact replica of it.



For today's look I chose Perrie Edward's (from Little Mix) makeup look from their music video No More Sad Songs. Perrie wore a stunning (yet pigmented) pink eyeshadow look and let me just tell you - she NAILED it! So I used her makeup look and created a similar look which is a bit more wearable because let's face it - I am definitely not going out with that bright eyeshadow! You'll see what I mean when I say ''more wearable'' as we go along! 





For this look the key products I will be using are from the 3ina UV Collection. For those of you who follow me on Instagram or Facebook know that a couple of months ago I received a PR package from this brand (Thank you so much 3ina!) and among the products I got was a pink cream eyeshadow so I thought what better way to put this product to test than to create this look? 



The highlight of this look are the following products:

- 3ina Fluoro Cream Eyeshadow in the shade 402



- 3ina Fluoro Palette in the shade 500



- 3ina Fluoro Lip Gloss in the shade 201



- 3ina Fluoro Eye Pencil in the shade 700




Obviously I did use other products to compliment this collection so I will leave a list (at the end of the post) of all the makeup products I used!

Apart from the photos that Maria Christina took of me I also included a couple of photos I took myself when I tested the look in Gozo a couple of weeks ago (they're a step by step guide of the look!). Enough blabbering - let's get started!




Step 1: Apply the cream eyeshadow all over your eyelid. The more you apply, the greater the intensity of the makeup look! Don't worry if it looks messy, we'll be blending that later!





Step 2: Use shade no.1 from the Morphe 35F palette as a transitional shade to blend any harsh lines from the cream eyeshadow. Use shade no.2 and no.3 to darken the outer V - continue blending and adding product until your reach the desired intensity of your eye look. Apply no.4 in the inner area of your eyelid to add to the intensity of the bright purple toned shade - to create contrast between the inner and the outer of the eyelid.





Step 3: Apply no.5 to create the subtle smokey eye and create more definition. Intensify the smokey effect by using the 3ina Fluoro Eye Pencil and smudging it ONLY in the outer V.



Step 4: Using the same eye pencil, underline your waterline with the black liner and apply shade no.3 underneath the black eyeliner to compliment the same shade that was applied on the eyelid.

Step 5: Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes.



I then applied the 3ina Fluoro Palette all over my cheeks by swirling my blush brush all over the whole pan. To finish the look I applied a matte lipstick and then applied the 3ina Fluoro Lip Gloss to give it more of a glossy finish.







All 3ina products can be found from their stores in Malta at Qormi, The Point or Valletta.

That is all for today! I will see you later on this week as I have another post for you so stay tuned!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

P.S. There are two giveaways at the moments on the page - you can check them out here and here!

List of products mentioned:

Morphe 35F Palette
3ina Fluoro Cream Eyeshadow 
3ina Fluoro Eye Pencil
3ina Fluoro Lip Gloss
3ina Fluoro Palette


No comments :

Post a Comment