Tuesday 17 January 2017

Makeup Empties #1

Hi girls and guys!

I can't believe this is the 3rd January post! I'm currently during my exams so bare with me just a couple more days because I've been locked inside for the past few days to catch up with my studies! After I finish I have some very exciting posts coming your way - including a couple of makeup looks that have been highly requested from you guys so stay tuned!

Today's post is a little bit different as I never did anything of this sort on my blog. Product empties is basically a post where I will be sharing with you some makeup products that I've used for some time now and I loved it so much I actually finished the whole product (or almost finished) so I will say that these are some of my holy grail products. Obviously the state of the products are not going to be great and most of their brands don't even show anymore !! But that just simply means that I've used these products a lot! All the links to the products can be found at the end of the post. Let's jump right in!


The first two products I am going to tell you about are concealers. The first one is the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer and the second one is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. These are two of my holy grail products. I've been using them for about two years and I always go back to them no matter how many times I try to switch things up! Firstly they're super affordable and the quality is amazing. They do not get cakey even after I've worn them for hours! I also use the Rimmel one for when I have some fall outs from eyeshadow. If you're looking for a new concealer definitely check these out!

New Products:



My Empties:



The next empty I will be showing you is the Maybelline New York Baby Skin Primer. I have nothing but words of praise for this product! It has such a smooth and silky consistency that my skin feels so good when I apply it. It also does its job of a primer because my makeup stays in place whenever I apply it and I do not get cakey with foundation or concealer.

New Product:



My Empty:



Moving on to a product that I have been using ever since I was about 14, (It was actually my first eyeshadow 'set' that I ever had!!) is the Essence Quattro Eyeshadow in the shade To Die For (05). I use this product for so many things! Mainly I use the darkest shade to lightly fill in my brows and they give them such a natural look. I have tried eyebrow pencils before but I always go back to this one. I use the lightest shade to brighten up the inner part of my eyelid and I use the other colours to create a simple makeup look with browns. All in all I give this product a thumbs up !

New Product:



My Empty:



Moving on to the last two products which are actually foundations I have the L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Mattifying Foundation and the Catrice Foundation - All Matt Plus - Shine Control Make Up. They are both super affordable (Catrice is cheaper) and they both give medium-full coverage although I would prefer the L'Oreal one with regards to coverage and texture. If you're looking to try out a new foundation definitely try one of these products!

New Products:




My Empties:



And that conclude's today's post! As always all links to the products will be found at the end of the post. Have you ever tried any of these products? Which ones would you like to try? Let me know in the comments section below as well as any suggestions on posts that you'd like me to write about. Please bear with me just 1 more week (equal to 1 blog post!) before the exciting posts are finally here as at the moment I have exams and therefore I am super busy at the moment!

See you all next week X
Deborah


Links:
Maybelline New York Eraser Eye Concealer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Maybelline New York Baby Skin Primer
Essence Quattro Eyeshadow in To Die For
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Mattifying Foundation
Catrice Foundation All Matt Plus - Shine Control Make Up

No comments :

Post a Comment