Monday 12 March 2018

London Lookbook 2018

Hey guys! Time for the second lookbook I have prepared for you from my recent trips! This time I will be sharing with you the outfits I wore while I was in London. Huge thank you goes to Roberto for his patience when taking photos for me haha! You don't want to see my photo gallery - I have SO many photos (of the same pose!)

I will be sharing with you three outfits. We spent 4 full days there but most of the time we would go out in the morning and stay out till the evening instead of going back to the hotel and changing to go out again.

Outfit #1



We spent most of our vacation walking (outside in the cold!) but we wanted to get as much as possible from London since we were only there for a couple of days. Our first day was dedicated to visiting the landmarks that are so popular in London (I will talk more about what we did in the travel blogposts). That's why you will see me all bundled up in most of the photos!



Most of my outfits are quite similar to the ones I wore in Amsterdam. With this outfit I paired another white (slightly cropped) sweater that I have with my Hilfiger Jeans, my white sneakers and my grey coat - simple! I also wore my grey knitted headband and my chunky black and white scarf.

Outfit #2


On our second day we did some strolling in the morning and then made our way to the O2 Arena as we attended an Imagine Dragons' concert in Greenwich. 


For Day 2 I wore my black and white striped sweater and my ripped black jeans but since it was FREEZING I wore my thermal tights underneath the jeans so that I wouldn't have any skin exposed haha! Oh and as for my fancy gloves I bought those from near the London Eye because I realized that although silly old Deborah would not usually wear gloves (as I like to have my hands free to take photos!), this time she was making an exception ahahha! Also, I put on this black beanie that I recently got from Amsterdam.

Outfit #3


I fell in love with how aesthetically pleasing this part of London is! Although this was not our last day, we spent our last day shopping inside a shopping centre so we wore comfy clothes, making this day my last outfit for this trip that I will be sharing with you! 

I wore my blue ripped jeans (which you will not see as it's tucked in the boots), my pink sweater and obviously my grey coat and fancy gloves (and by fancy I mean totally plain!). For shoes this time I opted for my over-the-knee boots that I got from Downunder.




You will find all the details to the outfits at the end of this blogpost so make sure you check them out! Which Lookbook was your favourite, Amsterdam or London? Let me know down below!

Until next time!

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Outfit #1: 

Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Tommy Hilfiger
Coat - (bought this from a department store in Germany)
White Sneakers - Bershka
Scarf - Mango
Knitted Headband - H&M

Outfit #2: 

Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Hollister
Coat - (bought this from a department store in Germany)
White Sneakers - Bershka
Scarf - Mango
Beanie - (bought this from a little shop in Amsterdam)

Outfit #3: 

Jeans - New Look
Pink Sweater - Mango
Over-the-knee boots - Downunder
Coat - (bought this from a department store in Germany)
Knitted Headband - H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment