Monday 14 May 2018

Transitioning from Spring to Summer

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all having an amazing day. I am so pumped at the moment and I have been having this urge to get things done - I hope this feeling stays with me a tad longer, at least until exams are over!

For today I decided to share with you an outfit that I shot a while ago but which is now absolutely perfect to start wearing it as it's finally hot enough to wear crop tops, at least in Malta! It's a very simple outfit yet it's perfect for the upcoming spring-to-summer-nights!




I have been LOVING these culottes! They are so comfy yet they give you a look that is very elegant in my opinion. I styled this exact pants a couple of days ago when I went out for dinner on a Friday night. The restaurant I went to was a more classy one so I switched the crop top for a long-sleeve lace black top instead. This is what it looked like! But obviously I prefer this look much more. 



I bought this rust culotte because I really wanted to get out of my comfort zone since this colour is not be a colour that I would usually wear. However, to try and not go overboard I kept it simple by pairing it with a simple black crop top which I had for a while now. I wore my black court heels and opted for my black leather jacket so that if it's still a bit windy I'd still be comfortable.




That's all for today! Don't forget to 'like' Distorted Priorities and follow me on Instagram.

See you all next time!

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Crop Top - River Island
Culotte - New Look
Court Heels - H&M

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment