Friday 3 February 2017

Casual Valentine's Day Outfit

Hi beauties! While you're reading this I will be in Vienna with my friends but I made sure that this post still goes up today for you guys ❤ I worked really hard on it and I hope you like it ! I'd like to thank Sabrina for taking the photos and I'd like to welcome her to the Distorted Priorities team as she will be helping me out in taking photos for my blog.

For those of you who did not see yesterday's post I collabed with Sarah from What Sarah Writes. On her blog you can find my January Favourites and on this blog you can find her January Favourites. For today, I have another collab, this time with Clara from Makeup Admirer. On my blog I will be showing you a casual Valentine's day outfit for those who are going for a lunch with their significant other or simply going out with their friends throughout the day - in my opinion this outfit will also be night time appropriate. All the details to the outfit will be at the end of the post. Clara, on the other hand prepared for you a traditional Valentine's Day look with red lips. I'll insert some photos below to get an idea of what it will look like - don't forget to head over to her blog to check out the post!




Moving on to my part of the blog post! I love this outfit so much because it's super comfy but still stylish! Thank you to Sabrina Sacco for capturing these beautiful photos!




For this outfit I started off with this super comfy black & white sweater that I paired with a pair of high waisted jeans. I love the fit of these jeans and since the sweater can be considered as a crop top I like to wear a high waisted jeans just in case. I finished this look by wearing by black leather jacket and my black booties. To accesorize, I wore my rose-gold Michael Kors watch.


I love this outfit because it’s casual yet smart, comfortable yet still fashionable. Let me know in the comments below what you think of the outfit!!


That is it for this post! Stay tuned for more Valentine’s Day-themed blog posts and more collabs on their way 😉


All photos were taken by Sabrina Sacco

Until then, take care everybody!
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Black & White Sweater - H&M
High-waisted Jeans - H&M
Black Booties - H&M
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Watch - Michael Kors

2 comments :

  1. I love the outfit and the makeup! Casual but chic and fashionable!

    Lots of love,

    Ioanna

    http://thecolourfulbouquet.com/

    ReplyDelete