Thursday 23 February 2017

Simple Night Time Makeup Look

Hi everyone! Nicole here 😄

Hope you're all doing okay! I just created a simple look with the main focus being on the lips and the winged eyeliner, great for a night out. I wanted to start my first look by creating a simple look so let me know how I did in the comments section!




I first moisturized my face using my Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream. Make sure your hands are clean to avoid germs all over your face! Then I moved on to priming my face using my Eveline Cosmetics Primer; a primer that is good for normal to combination skin. After my face is moisturized and primed, I go straight to my eyes. For my eyes I primed my eyes using my Instant Age Rewind Concealer by Maybelline in the shade light, my holy grail drugstore concealer! I then set my eyelids with my Rimmel Loose Powder in the shade Transparent.

Moving onto the eyeshadow I’ve used my Carli Bybel BH Cosmetics Palette. It is a really affordable and value for money palette. Using a light mauve purple shade as my transition shade, I then applied a shimmer pinkish colour all over my lid. After my eyeshadow I went straight to the Gel Eyeliner by Maybelline in the shade Black. I love using my Inglot Duraline liquid which helps my eyeliner go on even smoother on my lids. The last thing that I did to my eyes is apply my L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara on the top and bottom lashes and … voilà! Eyes done!



After finishing my eyes, I go on straight to my face. I started using my Dior Air Flash Foundation about two months ago, and I was really impressed by the results! It's so lightweight and it gives a slightly glowy finish. Next, I conceal under my eyes with the same concealer I primed my eyes with. Setting and baking my under eyes with my Rimmel Loose Powder. I'll leave that to bake for about 5 minutes. Until my loose powder is baking I move on to the brows. I use my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade Ebony. I sometimes use also my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the same shade.

For contouring, I use my NYX Powder Contour Palette picking the lightest contour colour. I love using a grey tone colour since it gives a more natural contour. Applying one of my favourite (and affordable blushes) on the apple of my cheeks from Essence The Matt Touch Blush in the shade Berry Me Up. Moving on to my favourite part - HIGHLIGHTING ❤! I use the Sleek Highlighting Palette Solstice.

For lipstick I used my New Look lipstick in the shade Violet.
My last step is spraying some setting spray to this makeup look. I recommend using a setting spray to set everything and make everything melt into your skin so that you’re make up will last longer. My favourite fixing spray is the Mac Fix Plus. Apart from smelling really good it also freshens your skin!



That’s it for today look! I've got a lot of makeup looks planned for you from simple ones to more dramatic ones but nevertheless if you have any suggestions just leave them in the comments down below.
Lots of love, Nicole x x x 

Products used:
Eyes:
L’Oreal Telescopic mascara - Monopole, Sliema
Gel Eyeliner by Maybelline - Monopole, Sliema
Eyeshadow Palette (Carli Bybel) - BH Cosmetics

Brows:
ABH Brow Wiz - Beauty Bay

Face:
Dior Airflash Foundation - Franks, Valletta
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Lysette, Valletta
Rimmel Loose Powder - Monopole, Sliema
NYX Contour Palette - Roseberry, Valletta
MAC Fixplus - Mac Store, Sliema

Lips:
New Look lipstick- New look, Sliema

No comments :

Post a Comment