Saturday 29 April 2017

Outfit of The Day

Hi loves! Hope you're all having a fantastic Saturday 😄 As promised, here is the 2nd blogpost of the week since I missed a posting date last week! I want to say a huge thank you to my friend Lara (isn't she pretty? 😍) for helping me out in this one and Sabrina for taking these amazing photos. Let's get on with today's look 💗 All the outfit details will be at the end of the post.


I wanted this #ootd to be a casual one. Therefore Lara paired this simple plain white polo-neck and she tucked it into her ripped jeans. I love these kind of jeans because they are ripped however, they do not show off any skin! She accessorized by wearing a thin black belt around her waist. Finally she wore this really stunning jacket to give the outfit that pop of colour it needed and kept it simple with her black heels!







That is all for today! Don't forget to show Lara & Sabrina some love by following them on Instagram 💖

I'll see you all next week, have a great day!

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:
White Polo-Neck - Pretty Little Thing
Jacket - Zara
Jeans - River Island
Belt - Zara
Shoes - New Look

No comments :

Post a Comment