Saturday 15 April 2017

Spring OOTD

Hi beauties 😘 Hope you're all enjoying this summerish weather! Today I have a very special post for you. This is because I'm collaborating for the first time with Rachel from Beauty and the Bird. Go show her some love by following her on Twitter & Instagram! You can also keep up with her new posts through her Blog & Facebook Page.

On my blog I will be showing you an outfit idea perfect for Spring time while on Rachel's blog she will be sharing with you her Spring Makeup & Hair Look. Here is a sneek peak of her makeup look! Isn't she beautiful ? 💖




As per usual, the details of the outfit will be listed at the end of the post!



I have been loving white jeans for Spring so I decided that for today's outfit I wear that and pair it with a navy blue sweater since it's still not quite warm outside. I wore my dark blue vest with that however you can switch things up and opt to wear a scarf instead of a vest! For shoes I wore these brown booties with a chunky heel - I love the fur it has on the outside and I feel it shows off a different style! Obviously, I cannot forget my sunglasses and my watch 💜






Don't forget to check out Rachel's Spring Makeup & Hair Look right here.

I'll see you all next week! Happy Easter to you & your families X
Deborah

Outfit details:
Sweater - H&M
Vest - H&M
Scarf - SIX Malta
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Tom Tailor
Bag - Accesorize
Sunglasses - River Island
Watch - Michael Kors


No comments :

Post a Comment