Wednesday 14 June 2017

Tag Post - Sunshine Blogger Award

Hey there lovely people 🙋

Today's post is slightly different than usual. This is because I am doing a Tag Post. I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Caroline from Diva Inside.

The Sunshine Blogger Award is a nomination given to bloggers by bloggers. Members of the blogging community nominate others who they think are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers (that's so sweet!!).

The Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. (☝️️)
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominating blogger asked you. (👇)
3. Nominate other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer.
4. Notify your nominees.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post. ☀️





Without further ado let's get into answering the 11 questions - make sure you stay till the end of the post to see who I've nominated 😄

How would you describe your blog to someone who doesn’t know it?
My blog's focus is mainly on fashion and beauty so you'd find mostly blogposts such as Outfit Ideas or Lookbooks and various makeup looks or hauls and favourite beauty products! However, I do blog when I go on a vacation and I'm also thinking on starting a new 'series' on my blog where I can give my advice on various topics with the intention to help others from my experience such as how to deal with negativity and how to stay positive 💗

If you were offered an all expenses paid vacation to one destination in the world, where would it be and why?
Wow, that's a tough question! I LOVE to travel and I was going to say U.S.A and Canada but I think I would choose some place like Bora Bora, Mexico or Hawaii instead ❤!


Do you have a song that instantly makes you happy?
Well for those of you who might not know I am a huge One Direction fan (I'm a little kid I know!) and I actually went to see them live in Dublin, Ireland about 3 years ago. So I would say any song from any One Direction album 😍

How has blogging changed your life?
I've met so many wonderful people along the way, some that I've actually become quite close friends with and these people actually get you because they're as obssessed with makeup or beauty gurus or selfies just like I am so I feel like I found my people haha! Also, I've met and discovered so many brands and products through various events and product launches and I've been so blessed and lucky with everything that has happened ever since Distorted Priorities started last September!

Is there a place where you would love to live for a year?
To be quite honest with you, I think I will not be able to live for a whole year away from my family and friends because I spend most of my time with the people I love so I think I would honestly get homesick! But, if I were to pick a country I think it would be Germany - I love that place so much, the only drawback is that I don't know any German!

How do you overcome your fears?
Well it depends what kind of fears they are. I was actually talking to my best friend today about some of my fears and although sometimes I feel like I have to listen to my own advice more I believe that the best thing to do is to face it immediately and most importantly to stop thinking and overthinking about how you are going to overcome that fear because I believe that you worsen the situation and imagine things that can happen when in reality it's so much simpler! 

What is your favorite blog/vlog-related memory?
I have quite a lot of beautiful memories but I think my top 2 would be my first bloggers' event that I attend which was the Melita Health and Beauty 45th Birthday Party for bloggers where I actually realised what this blogging community consisted of. The other blog-related memory would be Fashion Week because it was such an honour to be part of it and again I met so many wonderful people there!

What food could you not live without?
I would say pizza, pasta and meat haha! Well, basically all food and chocolate I could possibly imagine haha!

What is your favourite restuarant?
I think it would have to be Sciacca Grill in Valletta or Rexy in Mgarr Gozo, although it all depends on the type of food I'm craving. 

What things are you most grateful for in your life?
I think I would rather pick people and memories rather than things that I'm grateful for in my life such as my parents, family and closest friends that I'm so blessed and lucky to have. Also, the numerous memories related to travelling that I have - this thing that I get to explore a new city everytime I go somewhere amazes me everytime I get on a plane and I love it so much 💕!

What is your personal motto?
Most definitely, ''Live your life to the full'' and ''Live life as if there is no tomorrow''. These quotes speak for themselves so I don't really need to add anything else honestly!

Time to pick my 11 bloggers to do this tag:
1. Kezia from KezziesCorner
2. Claire from Attaire
3. Thereseanne from Blonde on the Go
4. Abigail from Zeza's Things
6. Marija from Pocalocca Makeup Artist
7. Jade from As Told By Jade
8. Grazielle from Blog by Grazielle
9. Graziella from Glitter with Gloss
11. Rachel from Beauty and the Bird

P.S.: Don't forget to tag me once you post it so that I can see all of your replies!!

My questions for these 11 lovely ladies:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your blog all about?
3. What is your favourite thing to do when you want to spend some time on your own and relax?
4. Favourite city or country that you visited or would like to visit & why?
5. What inspires you to find a topic or a title to write a blogpost about?
6. What is your most treasured memory?
7. Favourite singer/band and why?
8. If you had to take 3 makeup products with you on a deserted island what would they be?!
9. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
10. How would you describe your clothing style and the way you dress?
11. Any advice you'd like to give to your readers or mottos you live by about life in general?

This was such a fun post and I hope these 11 beautiful ladies continue the tag so that we can spread a little bit of sunshine to others!

See you next time!
Deborah X

No comments :

Post a Comment