Monday 12 June 2017

My Top 5 - Summer Lipsticks

Hi everyone! I'm finally back in action - I want to apologize for being MIA but exams sucked the life out of me 😭 I still have an exam left but it's actually in two weeks time so until then, I am going to kick off my summer blogposts (which I am so excited for). Lots of material, collabs and new stuff coming your way.

If you have any suggestions on blogposts you'd like to see or specific outfits/makeup looks do let me know right here!

Today, I decided to start a new series on the blog which I decided to call My Top 5 where basically I will be sharing with you my top 5 of different beauty or fashion items. Today's top 5 relate to lipsticks - so if you're a lipstick junkie like me and you need to know what colours you NEED this summer then keep on reading!

I picked my top 5 lipsticks all with different shades, however, in my opinion they all scream SUMMER 💗



The first one that I picked is my all time favourite (you've already heard me rave about it!) MUST-HAVE nude lipstick. This is the Ultra Matte Lipstick by ColourPop in the shade Chi. I've mentioned it in so many monthly favourites and I actually recently re-purchased it (yes, expect a ColourPop haul very soon!). It's the perfect shade of nude and I do believe that every girl should own a matte nude lipstick!

The second shade I picked is this vibrant purple shade. This is another Ultra Matte Lipstick by ColourPop called Zipper. I would pair this with a simple outfit to put the focus on the lips such as an all white outfit or a simple black dress 💜

My third pick would have to be this coral-orange shade by Gerard Cosmetics - this is their Hydra Matte Lipstick in Mercury Rising. I love their formula when it comes to matte lipsticks and although I was a bit hesitant when I first wore it I have to say I fell in love with it immediately!

This next lipstick is slightly different than the rest. This is because it is the ColourPop Matte X Lippie Stix in the shade Poppin. This shade is a gorgeous vibrant pink that had me head over heels over it!

My 5th and final summer shade is another one by ColourPop (yes, I love this brand!) and it's in the shade Ouiji. This is slightly similar to Mercury Rising although this is more of a pink-coral shade whilst the Gerard Cosmetics has more of an orange hue to it.




I will link all of the mentioned products down below and I will also leave my last ColourPop Haul & Swatches if you're interested in checking it out!

I will see you all very soon!

Love,
Deborah

ColourPop Haul & Swatches

Chi by ColourPop
Zipper by ColourPop
Mercury Rising by Gerard Cosmetics
Poppin by ColourPop
The Twirl by ColourPop (lighter version of Ouiji as it is no longer available)

No comments :

Post a Comment