Monday 16 October 2017

Blush Pink & Lace-Up Tops

Hi beauties! I have a new post prepared for you today! I'm sharing with you this outfit that I have been loving lately!! I wore this to an event I had last week (full post on the event will go up very soon!). Let's just dive into it!



Recently, I bought this lace-up top while I was in Madrid and I had been brainstorming how I could style it for quite a while! Then I remembered that sometimes when styling outfits, simplicity is key!





I wore this blush pink lace-up top (I have been loving this colour lately) and I paired it with a simple high-waisted black ripped jeans. To dress up a bit this outfit, I wore my black booties - for those of you who have been following this blog for quite a while know that I wear these pair ALL THE TIME! I threw on this black and white scarf I got from Madrid to make the outfit look more cosy. To finish off the look I wore my newest bag which is this brown one right here, it's a bit different because it's not your usual handbag but I love it and because of its shape it makes it so much bigger!





The colder season is upon us and so I wanted to make sure that I am ready for it! I think that this outfit is perfect for the colder days when we're still trying to adjust to the change in weather.


I'll see you all very soon!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

Outfit Details:

Lace-Up Top - Bersha
Black Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - H&M
Scarf - H&M
Bag - Primark

No comments :

Post a Comment