Saturday 14 October 2017

Review: All Eyes on You (Eyes Collection) ft. 3ina

Hi everyone! Happy weekend - what do you have planned for today?!

Today I'm back with another post - another collection has been launched at 3ina a couple of weeks ago and I'm here to tell you all about it. Shall we get started?!


The package that I received thanks to 3ina Malta consisted of 5 products:
1. The Gel Eyeliner in no. 801
2. The Eyebrow Kit in no. 403
3. The Eye Gloss in no. 503
4. The Eyeshadow Palette in no. 102
5. The Duo Eyeshadow in no. 607

The Gel Eyeliner



I have tried gel eyeliners before but not of this brand. I loved the consistency of the 3ina gel eyeliner and it's so easy to work with it. I especially love the dark brown shade because I thought it would be perfect for when I want to do that extra effort to look my best but not over do it. Sometimes wearing black gel eyeliner in the morning may be too much but this dark brown shade looks so natural! Two thumbs up for me!

The Eyebrow Kit



This mini kit comes with everything you need to shape and define your brows. It includes two brushes to apply the product with, one of them is slightly more angled. It also includes a powder and a gel product to fill in your brows depending on what you prefer to use. Finally, it comes with a pair of tweezers! I tried both the gel and the powder and I love how they make your eyebrows look full and clean. The gel is so easy to use especially to better define your eyebrow shape.

The Eye Gloss



I have to be honest with you, I was a bit sceptical to try out this product because I had never heard of anything like it or seen anything like it! Basically it comes with an applicator (similar to that of a liquid concealer) and you simply apply it on top of your eyeshadow to make it glossy. Mine had a burgundy tone to it but obviously you may choose other colours from this collection. I love the idea behind it because it's so innovative, new and different; however, I found it quite sticky after I finished using it and I didn't like the idea that everytime I blink I feel this stickiness on my eyelids. 

The Eyeshadow Palette



This palette comes with 6 pigmented colours and a small mirror. The colours of this palette are quite unique so for those of you who do not like to experiment with colours, you have to be a bit careful on how to use these colours. I tried using the purple shades (the 2nd & 3rd) as well as the yellow shade and I loved how easy they are to apply them on my lids and how easy it is to blend them.

The Duo Eyeshadow



The shade I received is obviously a shade that is not so easy to use, at least in my case because I don't often wear green eyeshadow (or at least include it in my eye look). Nevertheless, I loved the product, the consistency and the overall look that it gives you.

That's it for today's post! I have a lot of reviews, event posts and new material coming your way so make sure you have 'liked' Distorted Priorities on Facebook so that you don't miss anything new!


Happy weekend!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

You can find any of the 3ina stores at The Point - Sliema, PAMA - Mosta and Qormi (next to Kiabi).

No comments :

Post a Comment