Saturday 7 October 2017

Transitioning from Summer to Autumn

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great day - I'm back with another blogpost! I thought it would be a great idea to come up with an outfit that can help us ease the 'pain' of transitioning into the hectic and busy schedules that autumn brings with it!




I bought this over-sized denim jacket a while ago while I was in Wales last July and I really wanted this jacket to be the highlight of the outfit. I have been wanting to buy an over-sized denim jacket and I finally found one that is super affordable. A lot of shops sell these, though they may be on the pricey side - but if you keep looking you'll surely find one that is within your budget.





I paired this jacket with my high-waisted black ripped denim jeans. An important thing I must point out is that when wearing denim jacket be careful what you pair it with - either go for white or black and try to avoid the regular denim (blue) jeans unless it's EXACTLY the same colour as the denim jacket which might be slightly hard. Obviously, this is just my opinion!




I wore a simple white T-shirt with it and kept the outfit super comfortable by pairing it with my purple Converse. I also featured this backpack which is so cute!


Let me know what you think of this transitioning outfit in the comments down below and whether you have any requests on what you'd like to see on Distorted Priorities. See you next time!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

Outfit Details:

T-Shirt - Hillfiger Denim
Denim Jacket - Primark
Jeans - Hollister
Bag - Promod
Shoes - Converse

No comments :

Post a Comment