Monday 23 July 2018

Braving this Summer Heat!

I'm finally back with another outfit post! I know I haven't done an outfit post in quite a while but I'm finally back. I recently purchased a couple of pieces online & decided to put this outfit together and share with you! This is one of those outfits that I have been wearing non-stop just because it allows me to breathe in this heat!



I bought this green crop top together with its matching culotte (which you'll be seeing in upcoming posts) but they were too green-ish for my liking haha! I decided to tone down the green by wearing them separately as I did here. I opted for this green halterneck crop top and this button up black skirt.



I got the hat while I was in Rome but there are a lot of street vendors across Malta & Gozo where you can find these for super cheap. I thought it added a bit more of a summery feeling to the outfit. I would definitely wear the hat if I am going for a late lunch with my friends for example.




To finish off the look I wore my usual black high heels and my recently purchased bag which in my opinion ties the whole outfit.

That's it for this outfit, hope you liked it!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

Outfit Details:

Crop Top - Boohoo
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Jasper Conran at Debenhams



No comments :

Post a Comment