Friday 6 July 2018

Rome Lookbook 2018

It's been too long! I know I have been promising you that I am soon returning with loads of new content, but the truth is I just really got busy. Exams, end exams celebrations, a weekend in Gozo, work and more recently going to Rome for a couple of days. Oh, and I also forgot to mention - today I have my dress rehersal for tomorrow's dance show! I am so excited for it - after that I am supposed to be a bit more calmer in my schedule. I have also prepared a couple of giveaways that I will be announcing soon on the page so make sure you are following on both Facebook and Instagram.

I did some updates on my Instagram where I have now more recent photos of my highlights. While I was in Rome, I started these short Insta Story videos where I show you my outfit - they will be saved in the FASHION HIGHLIGHT on my Instagram so you can check them out all here. I got a lot of positive comments on my outfits while I was on the trip & therefore I decided to another Lookbook; this time the Rome Lookbook 2018.

We were only there for three days so there aren't much outfits to share with you but I put a lot of thought into creating really cute pieces (in my opinion!). Let's get started, shall we?

Outfit #1 - Ciao Amore!



Okay fun fact about me - I don't know how to speak Italian. Roberto on the other hand is really good at it so I left all the talking to him! However, I wanted to buy a t-shirt which had an 'italian' slogan just to get in the Italian vibes, you know what I'm saying?! Plus I wanted to wear shorts because it was SUPER hot & obviously a pair of comfortable trainers just because we walked .. a LOT.



Outfit #2 - Hey Hippy!



While we were roaming the streets of Rome there were a lot of street vendors and I saw a little girl buying these flower headbands and I really wanted to try them out just to see how they look on me. I normally don't wear these but we were in Rome, nobody knew us so who cares?! Roberto ended up buying it for me haha and I spent two days wearing it proudly haha! As for these shorts they are this year's summer essentials in my opinion. They are shorts so they will not make you feel hot, they are high waisted - perfect for when you're going to eat a lot (your bloating won't show!) PLUS they're not denim so it's a lot more breezy when you're walking with them! I don't know if I described them properly but you got the gist!


As for the crop top, I posted an outfit post wearing the same top in black however and I loved how comfy they are and how the material does not slide up your shoulder, since it's an off-the-shoulder crop top .. so I bought another one in white! Obviously, I finished off the outfit by wearing my flower headband.


Outfit #3 - It-was-way-too-hot-to-wear-anything-else!



I'm not kidding, it was about 33 degrees while we were there and we spent most of our time walking in the sun and it got hot! Therefore, I decided to wear the minimum amount of clothing haha! I purchased this coral crop top while in was in Milan back in April and it was perfect. I love the colour of it - it's so summery and the material keeps you fresh. I then wore it with this denim shorts to complete the outfit! Simple right?



And that brings us to the end of my Rome Lookbook - I am trying to work on the video portion of this Lookbook as well as the Travel Part of it so stay tuned! In the meantime, let me know in the comments section which outfit were your favourite - I'd love to know!

Don't forget to check out my new & improved (hopefully!) Fashion Instagram highlights & let me know what you think by DMing me!

Talk to you soon!

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Outfit 1:
Amore Top - Boohoo
Distressed Denim Shorts - Terranova
Shoes - Adidas

Outfit 2:
Crop Top - Terranova
Tie-Belt Shorts - Boohoo
Shoes - Adidas

Outfit 3:
Coral Crop Top - Primark
Denim Shorts - Terranova
Shoes - Adidas

Check out the previous Two Lookbooks:

No comments :

Post a Comment