Friday 27 July 2018

Stepping outside of your comfort zone

What is a comfort zone to you? To me a comfort zone is a place where I feel at ease and safe. It is a settled method of working that requires little effort and yields only barely acceptable results. Our comfort zones are beautiful places, but let's be honest - nothing ever happens in our comfort zones. 

Sometimes we get so caught up in doing the same thing over and over again, for the sake of playing it safe that we forget that are so many things, experiences and opportunities waiting to be discovered by us. 


This is what I decided to showcase in this outfit - stepping outside of our comfort zones, outside our norm.  I know it's a simple outfit but never would i have thought that I would be wearing a see-through leotard and not really care about what people are thinking about my outfit. Some may not like it and that's okay. But  I liked how it looked so I was excited to see how it looks on me. 



Since the focus of this outfit is obviously the leotard I wanted to keep it pretty simple with everything else and that is why I wore an all black outfit. What I found super comfortable is the bralette I wore underneath. Let's get into the outfit!


Starting with the see-through leotard I wore this black one I got online and I decided to wear a dark coloured bralette underneath, in my case I chose maroon. Little secret, that bralette is actually a bikini top - doesn't really show doesn't it? It's super comfy and I love how it looks underneath the leotard.


To pair it with something of the same shade I chose this black button up skirt that I got a while ago and decided to opt for my usual black heels instead of flats. To add that pop of colour, I chose this bright pink bag to complete this outfit.

I honestly loved how it all looked together and I'm really glad I actually had the guts to go out and wear this outfit without caring what other people might think of me! What are your comfort zones and would you wear this outfit? Let me know in the comments down below - I'd love to know!



I'll talk to you all real soon!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography


Outfit Details:

Leotard - Boohoo
Bikini Top - H&M
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - New Look
Bag - New Look


No comments :

Post a Comment