Saturday 11 August 2018

Review: Kino Cosmetics - Peel Off Mask

Hi guys! New week so that only means that a new post is up. About a month ago I received some goodies from Kino Cosmetics & today I will be sharing with you my thoughts on one of their products. You can purchase any of their products off their website or you can even contact them on their Facebook Page.

Without further ado, let's get started!



Today I will be sharing with you my thoughts on the Peel Off Mask. As per instructions you are supposed to leave the tube in hot water for about three minutes and then you can apply it with a brush on your face; leave it for a good 20 minutes and then peel it off.

I tried this peel off mask several times just to make sure that I was doing it right. The first time I left the tube in the bathroom sink in hot water for three minutes. When I tried applying it on my face it literally crumbled into pieces. After a couple of tries I came to a conclusion that it is best to leave the tube for about half an hour in hot water just so that the consistency of the mask is a bit more creamy. However, do let it sit for a couple of seconds as it will be too hot to apply it directly to your face.


I used an old concealer brush to apply it on my face. I did have to apply about two layers to have an effective result. After I let it dry, I tried peeling it but found it a bit difficult to do so in certain areas. Where there were only thin layers of the mask, it couldn't really peel so I had to scrub it to remove it from my face. The good thing is that you can easily remove it with warm water.

What I REALLY liked about this mask was how it made my face feel afterwards. My nose was so smooth and it was free from any black heads!! My face and skin felt so fresh and moisturized so despite the fact that the 'peel off mask' aspect of it didn't completely work; I am still using this mask once or twice a week because the results on my face are too good to stop using it!


I will be reviewing the other products I got, I just want to make sure that I tried them out a couple of times before I talk to you about them.

Have you ever tried Kino Cosmetics? Let me know in the comments down below which products you have tried!

Until next time!

Love,
Deborah X


No comments :

Post a Comment