Monday 6 August 2018

Hello August!

Hi guys! How are you? A fresh new week has started and I'm finally feeling a bit refreshed after a couple of busy non-stop couple of weeks. I want to be more active on the blog and to tell you the truth I thought I would just do that during summer BUT with work, meeting up with family and friends go on short trips to Gozo - I always end up so tired that I just go to sleep! Anyone else feels like me? Nonetheless, I'm here to kickstart this new week with a brand new blogpost.

I have been loving anything that is not denim haha for the simple reason that I feel more comfortable in my shorts or trousers that I am wearing and I don't have to worry about them during the night! You have already seen the halterneck top that goes with this culotte in the last blogpost. Today I decided to highlight the trousers. I bought this outfit as a dance costume but I ended up loving them, worn separately however!



I am loving having one piece of clothing that is the main piece and the ''centre of attention'' and then tone down everything else. That's what I did with this outfit. 



I know green culotte pants are not something that I usually wear but as I said in my previous blogpost, sometimes I LOVE to challenge myself and step outside of my comfort zone. To tone it down I simply wore it with this off-the-shoulder black crop top. I am LIVING in these, I got the black & the white at a super affordable price!! 


Put on some high heels and a clutch bag and you're good to go! 

That's it from my end today. Don't forget there are TWO ongoing giveaways at the moment, one on Facebook & the other one on Instagram PLUS stay tuned for another one really soon!

Thanks for all your support everyone!

Love,
Deborah X

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

Outfit details:
Crop Top - Terranova
Culotte - Boohoo
Heels - New Look
Bag - River Island

No comments :

Post a Comment