Wednesday 24 October 2018

Leather Skirts for Transitioning to Winter

Hi everyone! I'm back with another outfit post for today. I paired this outfit together when I went to Sicily a couple of weeks ago because I really wanted to use pieces of clothing that I already own without having to wear the same look again.  I tried styling the pieces differently to create different outfits than what I usually wear. Therefore, I decided to shoot this with my photographer last weekend and explain to you how I chose the pieces for this outfit. Also, my Ortigia Lookbook & Travel Guide will soon be up!


Let's get on with the outfit shall we?

For my top I chose this beautiful detail top that I've had for a while. It's got such beautiful patterns on the back of it and it's also see through. The front of the shirt has these embroidery that in my opinion give the outfit a different style to it and I simply love it. 


Lately, I've loved the ideas of pairing tulle and leather together so that's what I did in this outfit. I wore this black leather skirt because let's face it, I want to start getting ready for when I get to wear this skirt with knee-high boots for the colder days! But, until that happens I simply paired the leather skirt with this embroidered white top.



I opted for court heels to tie this outfit together and what's better than keeping the black & white colour scheme than with this classic piece? To add that pop of colour to the outfit, I wore my coral clutch bag which I thought simply ties the outfit together really well.


What do you think of this outfit? I think it's perfect for the current weather that we've been having. It's still not that cold yet so might as well enjoy these sunny days before we get used to the cold and the rain!

Wishing you all a great day - talk to you soon!

Love,
Deborah X

Outfit Details:

Top - Bershka
Skirt - River Island
Shoes - Forever 21
Clutch Bag - Parfois

Photography: MCMifsud Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment