Wednesday 10 October 2018

Uriage launches NEW Anti-Aging Range

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that yesterday evening I was invited to the launch of Uriage's Anti-Aging Range. The event was very well set up and planned and I loved how we had an informative session where we got a bit more familiar with the range. It was also so nice to catch up with my blogger friends.





Onto the new range..

The base of the products from this brand is thermal water which flows across the French Alps. This thermal water builds a barrier around your skin. 

80% of women's skin aging is due to exposome. This is the combination of environmental and lifestyle factors that impact skin aging.  This includes UV rays, pollution, stress, fatigue and cigarette smoke. Now recently, a new exposome has been found which is present in our lives (without even knowing!). This is the BLUE LIGHT. 

Blue light is produced by LED and digital screens generating a visible light intensity. Blue light in particular is up to 1000 times higher than the eye comfort threshold. We are exposed to an average of six hours of blue light EVERY DAY - that's three months in a whole year! We are exposed to this exposome mostly when we are on our phones or on our computers - which I'm pretty sure everybody uses!

There are a couple of steps that one can do to prevent your skin from aging such as removing your makeup and cleaning your face everyday, drinking at least 1.5 litres of water per day, using moisturizers to nourish our skins and use anti-aging products.

Uriage's new range contains seven products which target normal to dry skin and normal to combination skin including multi-action creams, eye contour, serums, night cream and peeling night cream.

I have been given an eye contour and night cream to try out and will definitely let you know my thoughts on them on both my Instagram and Facebook page in the coming weeks. 


I'd like to thank Uriage for the invite to this amazing event! I hope you liked today's post and I'll talk to you later on this week with the second blogpost for this week.



Love,
Deborah X


No comments :

Post a Comment