Friday 12 October 2018

Trying out Golden Rose Cosmetics - Review, Swatches & Makeup Look

Hi beauties! It's finally Friday, time to relax and enjoy the weekend! A couple of days ago Beauty Cosmos sent me these product to try out and review. One of their brands is Golden Rose Cosmetics. Now if you have been following me for a while, you know that despite the fact that they sent me the products I will still give you my 100% honest opinion and review on ALL the products. If you'd like to check out the review I did with another set of products last year, you can check it out here.


We've got eight products in total to review so without further ado, let's get into it!

The first two products I got are the Liquid Matte Lipsticks, one is in the shade 28 and the other one is in number 29. The colours are very similar to each other and they are a very pigmented shade of dark fucshia - with number 29 being slightly more shimmery (despite the fact that it dries out as matte). They are not drying at all and they last a really long time - I wore number 28 last Saturday and it lasted all night. Plus when I got home and removed it, it didn't smudge or leave a pigmented undertone on my lips.


Now the next couple of products are from the new collection Diamond Breeze.  The first thing I tried out is the Shimmering Highlighter in the shade 02 Champagne which as you can see is in a liquid form. I applied this lightly on my cheek bones and I was IMPRESSED by the pigmentation. If you want your highlight game to be strong, then you have GOT to get this!


This next product is quite new to me in the sense that I do not own that many liquid eyeshadows so I was pleased to try out this Shimmering Liquid Eyeshadow in the shade 01 24K Gold. You can either apply this all over the lid and then build up the eyeshadow look with browns and yellows since this is a gold shade. What I love to do is first applying eyeshadow like normal with similar shades to gold, so again I would go for browns, yellows or maybe some burnt orange and then apply only a small amount of the liquid eyeshadow in the middle of my eyelid to create contrast within the eye look.

In the makeup look below I decided to try something new - so I went for a purple-burgundy eyeshadow look and then used this liquid eyeshadow as a contrast.




One of their lipsticks from this collection is the Shimmering Lipstick in the shade 04 Plum Sparkle. The lipstick shade is so gorgeous - I got lost just staring at it haha! You can clearly see sort of glitter specs on the lipstick itself and when you apply it on your lips it comes out looking so perfect! Obviously, this does not have a matte formula and it is not 100% opaque.


Next up is the Shimmering Lip Topper in the shade 03 Nude Sparkle. I love the nude-bronzy colour it has which compliments any type of lipstick you want to add some sparkle to! You simply apply this on top of your favourite lipstick!


The Matte Metallic Lipstick in the shade 58 Plum also has such a beautiful metallic shade which is long lasting, has a matte finish and gives full coverage. If you're looking for new products that can get you ready for fall time - this is the shade for you!

And finally onto our last product I tried out the Shimmering Body Glow in the shade 01 Dazzle Gold. This product is super easy to use - if you want to add that extra glow to your body, maybe you're going out for a night out or with Halloween coming up you want to create a makeup look which is super glistening and glittery or even just going out for dinner and just want to add some sparkle (which by the way looks extremely natural!), then I highly suggest this product.


That's it for today's post, have a lovely weekend everyone! 

Love,
Deborah X


No comments :

Post a Comment