Thursday 8 December 2016

3 Festive Season Outfits #Blogmas

I am super excited for this post aaa 😍 ! I want to begin by thanking my friends Sarah, Jessica and Megan for accepting to be photographed on my blog and helping me showcase the ideas I had in mind for these festive outfits. I would also like to say a huge thank you to Julia and Aaron for capturing these beautiful photos!

With the festive season upon us I thought of coming up with 3 outfits that you could wear to anything you might have to attend, whether it is lunch, a girls' day out, shopping day, date night or lunch date - whatever it is I got you girl! 3 different outfits with 3 different styles. Shall we get into it?

Outfit #1




Jessica here is wearing a black long-sleeve chiffon shirt which I really love because it looks like you're also wearing a choker when in fact it's all part of the shirt! She paired it with black and blue sequin skirt and finished the outfit with blue strappy heels and a grey-beige clutch.




Outfit #2




Sarah here is wearing a black and white striped shirt tucked into her black denim jeans. Since the outfit is a bit on the neutral side with just black and white she threw on a comfy baggy cardigan and since it a vibrant red it really gives the outfit that pop of colour. To accessorize (plus you can do this if it's really cold outside!) you can throw on a scarf like Sarah did - hers is a checked black & white one. To finish off this look she wore black booties with chunky heels.



Outfit #3


For this outfit I was really targeting those who would like to look #onpoint but are not looking for something dressy.


Megan here is wearing a simple denim jeans that has some cutouts at the knee, a simple black shirt and a really cute pink bomber jacket (I really love this jacket!). To finish off the look she simply paired the outfit with a pair of white converse. I love this outfit because it is quite simple and comfy - plus a bomber jacket during the colder days is always a must!!


Once again I want to thank all these lovely ladies and I'll have their Instagram pages below if you'd like to follow them!

Make sure you check our page tomorrow - not only will we be posting our winner of our 1st giveaway and uploading another post but we are also announcing a 2nd giveaway!!

With Love,
DP XXX

Instagram:


No comments :

Post a Comment