Thursday 1 December 2016

November Favourites #Blogmas

I can't believe we're down to the last month of 2016 😯 Time flew by and before we know it we are soon going to celebrate Christmas and NYE.

Today is the 1st day of #blogmas where we will be posting a blog post everyday from today up until Christmas Day - so get ready for your timeline to be filled with festive themed posts!! We have so much prepared for you and we hope that you like all of our blogmas posts. December 1st is here which means it is finally acceptable to start playing Christmas songs and put up the Christmas tree!!

In today's post I am going to share with you my November favourites ranging from makeup, clothing pieces, music and my favourite candle scent! Shall we get started?


Makeup

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Lipstick in Ecstasy

I wore this lipstick a couple of times and I love its colour. I thought it wasn't going to suit me but I got so many compliments about it! It's a purple mauve type of colour. They stay on great when drinking, however they do wear off when you are eating. All in all, I love it ! 






Sleek Matte Me in Velvet Slipper

As you might have noticed I have a slight obsession on matte lipsticks..but that's okay! Matte lipsticks have become the trend at the moment and I'm totally head over heels over so many matte liquid lipsticks that are available. This one in particular is one of my new favourites. It's a gorgeous deep plum colour (you can see the purple-mauve-plum obsession going on) and it is a slightly darker colour than usual which I love.



3ina Liquid Eyeliner

I cannot tell you for how long I've been looking for a liquid eyeliner that will stay on during the night without smudging and without loosing its dark black colour. Finally I have found THE ONE and I couldn't be happier : 3ina - The Pen Eyeliner.



Make Up Studio Colour Pigment in Copper

I was a bit skeptical about this product. I was not sure how it was going to turn out but I absolutely loved the result. Basically this is a colour pigment where I applied the loose glitter on a damp brush that I sprayed with a setting spray to help with the colour's pigmentation. It's also very easy to blend in with the rest of the eyeshadow colours so it does not look like a patch in the middle of your eyes with tonnes of glitters!




Music

This past month I have been stuck in traffic wherever I go so I've got quite a list! I also re-listened some oldies 😄


Fashion

Brown Rider Boots

I wore these boots a couple of times and I love them because firstly they do not have any heels so they are very comfortable to walk in especially if you'll be out all day plus the colour is so pretty ❤ Also, it is quite a 'change' for me as I usually go for ankle-length booties so I thought it would be great to switch things up a bit. 

Maroon & Blue Scarf

I have been OBSESSED with this scarf. It has such beautiful autumn-winterish colours and it keeps me so warm it's almost like having a blanket wrapped up around your neck!! I had worn it with a simple white sweater and it really compliments the brown rider boots so well!



Maroon & Black Scarf

I wore this outfit, particularly the chunky scarf (which also feels like a blanket around your neck!) for a comedy show that I went to with my friends and it kept me so warm especially since I was wearing a summerish shirt underneath it because I knew that I would eventually remove the scarf and jacket as it will be super hot inside. Expect an outfit post on this outfit very soon 😉



Candles in Apple-Cinnamon

I have been loving this scent at the moment! I'd be so looking forward to come home after university; take a hot bath, wear my zebra onesie (yes, I do wear those things!) and light up this candle ❤ 



And that is all for today's post! Hope you enjoyed it 😁 Don't forget we have a giveaway going on at the moment which ends on the 9th of December at 16:00. For more details on how to enter you can click here.

I'll see you tomorrow for another #blogmas post 💕
With love,
DP XXX

No comments :

Post a Comment