Wednesday 14 December 2016

Makeup Haul #Blogmas

Hi everyone!! Long time no talk 😭 I'm SUPER sorry for not being consistent in my blogs lately but for those of you that follow us on our Facebook page I told you that I was away for a couple of days with my family to the Christmas Market in Nuremberg (Germany) and we were literally spending a full day exploring the city that as soon as I'd get at the hotel I would crash on my bed! But don't worry the two missing blog posts will still go up 😄

Before I get into today's post I'd like to remind you that we have a giveaway going on at the moment where you can win 5 beauty products by Deborah Milano. You can find all the details right here 😆

As I told you earlier, I was on vacation and I just got back yesterday evening. With every trip comes a whole lot of shopping. This time I decided not to spend as much on makeup and purchase more clothing pieces so the makeup haul will not be so big but it's still a haul! And who doesn't love hauls?!! So without further ado, let's get started!


The first thing I got is the Artdeco Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette - Smokey. This palette comes with a two-sided sponge applicator as well as '12 limited-edition and perfectly colour-coordinated hues, ranging from soft shimmer to dark tones with a matte finish.' I am very excited to create a couple of makeup looks from this palette so watch out for makeup looks using this palette.



The second thing I bought is the Maybelline Long-Lasting Makeup kit. It consists of a foundation and a concealer. I never tried these two products and I'm quite curious on the coverage they give and how they look on my skin so I will let you know what I think about them very soon!

Another thing I bought is the L'Oreal Infallible 24 hour matte Foundation. I've been using this for quite a while now and I love this product so much. It gives full coverage, is sold at a very reasonable price and it has a matte finish which I love.

A new product I will be testing is the L'Oreal Perfect Match Highlighter. I have never used a liquid highlighter but I'm more than willing to try out this product as I'm not quite happy with the powder highlighter that I'm using at the moment. I loved how it looked on my skin when I tested it out at the store so we shall see what the results will be on a full face of makeup.

The final product I purchased is this Maybelline Blush in the shade 100 Peach Pop. I have been meaning to buy an orange-coral type of blush and I finally found one. I want to use this colour when I want to go for a more natural makeup look so I'll be using this quite often!


That's it for today's post! I'm currently working hard on bringing you more exciting posts. I bought a couple of interesting wardrobe pieces and some Lush products so I will be reviewing a few of them. Also, I have been reading your comments on what you'd like to see on our blog and I'm planning some easy and quick makeup looks as well as work-appropriate looks. PLUS, expect some travel blogs coming your way!

With Love,
DP XXX

No comments :

Post a Comment