Sunday 4 December 2016

Outfit Post #Blogmas

YES! It's time for another #OOTD 💟 I love these kind of posts and I hope you do too.

I wore this outfit for a Tea Party that I had with my girls for my best friend's 19th birthday. It was quite a comfy outfit but I love it because of the colours 💕



Let's get into today's post ! You'll find all the details to the outfit at the end of the post 😊

I started off this look by wearing a simple white sweater. You can find a similar one to these very easily in local shops so it shouldn't be too hard to re-create the look. Then I paired it with a simple dark washed jeans and a pair of brown rider boots. I finished the look with one of my favourite scarves which is this pinkish-blue one. It kept me so warm throughout the day 😍





With love,
DP XXX

Outfit details:

White Sweater - H&M
Scarf - Stradivarius
Jeans - Tommy Hilfiger
Boots - Forever 21

2 comments :

  1. I love your outfit, especially the scarf and those cupcakes look so good!! :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet! Thank you Sarah :D I cannot take the praise for the cupcakes - my friend did all the baking haha !

      Delete