Saturday 10 December 2016

Outfit Post #Blogmas

Hi everyone 💓

Today is one of those posts that I'm super excited for! Firstly I want to begin by saying a huge thank you to my friends Julia and Aaron for taking time out of their day to take photos of me and of my lovely ladies who helped me out in this post and in upcoming posts that you will be seeing. I truly appreciate 💞



For today's post I decided to switch it up a bit and I decided to give you a fancier look - one which I would wear to a party night out with my friends or wear for a relax night out such as a wine night.





Let's get into the details!

I wore this tight-fitted dress with a really beautiful black and white design in the middle section of it and then the rest of the dress is black to give it more of a slimming kind of look. I wore my leather jacket which I feel I incorporate in almost every outfit of mine - I just really love it!! I finished this simple yet fancy look with my black booties. You can wear see-through black tights and opt for a pair of shoes that is different than this such as a pair of chunky heels.

That's it for today's post!! I'll see you next time 😉

With Love,
DP XXX




Outfit details:

Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Dress - H&M
Boots - H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment