Tuesday 6 December 2016

Outfit Post #Blogmas

I can't believe it's #Day6 of Blogmas already! I know you're loving all these outfit posts and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that has messaged me personally or through the page to give me feedback about the posts mainly the outfit ones!

Today's outfit is a very simple one but I have been wearing this quite a lot either if I'm going out for lunch with my friends or if I'm going for some shopping. I love the pop of colour that the sweater has.



Let's get into the details!!

I first began this outfit by wearing this pink-peach sweater which keeps me SO warm! Now since the sweater is lightly see-through since it is knitwear I like to wear a tank top underneath it either a black one or a nude-pink colour. You pick your fave! I then paired the sweater with a regular dark washed jeans. To finish off the look I threw on my go-to fashion statement which is my black leather jacket which by now I think you have become quite familiar to it! I paired this whole outfit with my ankle-length booties with a chunky heel. I threw on my big black and white blanket scarf as it was really cold that day plus I was recovering from a cold so I didn't want to make it worse!!



Before I end this post may I remind you that you only have a couple more days to enter in the giveaway where we are giving away a fragrance set which includes the Charlie XCX scent too! For more details on how to enter click here. Don't forget to visit our facebook page and 'like' it because we are going to announce our 2nd giveaway NEXT FRIDAY!! Here is the link to our facebook page - make sure you are notified when we post the giveaway!! Small hint: it is especially targeted for all those makeup lovers out there.

Thank you for reading today's post and I'll see you tomorrow!

Huge thanks to my friend Julia for capturing these beautiful photos.


With Love,
DP XXX

Outfit details:

Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Mango
Boots - H&M
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Blanket Scarf - Mango


No comments :

Post a Comment